Real Fibromyalgia, Treatment & Emotions
A Pituitary Endocrinology Perspective. Effective natural therapies for Fibromyalgia
Hot flashes, memory loss, and a weird polyneuropathy, polymyalgia or polyarthropathy (i.e. adds up to fibromyalgia)?
What is fibromyalgia? The great magical mystery illness! Pituitary endocrinology research.
Fibromyalgia really is…• Simply pituitary damage. • Causing a lack of several key hormones.
Few pituitary endocrinologists out there. Out of 150 endocrinologists there will be 1 true Pituitary Endocrinologist.
Fibromyalgic syndromes: could growth hormone therapy be beneficial?
Diabetes, Lupus, Cancer, multiple sclerosis, gout, rheumatoid arthritis, arthritis, lymphoma, glucose, osteoarthritis, type 2 diabetes, fatigue, chronic fatigue syndrome, dizziness, autoimmune disease, adrenal fatigue, polymyalgia rheumatica, depression, why am I so tires
Actual Causes of Fibromyalgia?
The pituitary secretes hormones that are essential to growth and reproduction. Hormones and vasculature.
Problems that can cause stalk or pituitary damage:
• Whiplash or any MVA
• TBI – even mild (Australian Rules Football would qualify)
• Air Bag Deployment to face or head
• Any Mild to Moderate Blows To The Head – heading a soccer ball! Any concussion!
• Sexual abuse as a child
• Tumors – if you can’t find anything else!
• Sheehan’s Syndrome
• Snorting or huffing drugs (i.e. cocaine)
• Radiation exposure (i.e. MD/DO/DC/DDS)
• Prolonged High Stress (i.e. MD/DO/DC/DDS)
Pituitary Dysfunction = Fibromyalgia = Maybe Even Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Fibromyalgia Really Occurs from a Lack of Healing Hormones
Occurrence of pituitary dysfunction following traumatic brain injury. “subjects with a history of TBI frequently develop pituitary dysfunction, especially GHD.” (GHD=Growth Hormone Deficiency)
Lack of Testosterone is a problem, too.
Sage (Salvia officinalis), fennel (Foeniculum vulgare), lavender (Lavandula angustifolia), myrtle (Myrtus communis), peppermint (Mentha piperita), and blue yarrow (Achillea millefolium), in a base of sesame seed oil.
Symptoms of Inadequate Progesterone Production?
• Hot Flashes
• Day and Night Sweats
• Migraine Headaches
• Severe PMS
• Demyelination Problems
• TMJ Problems (not usually the only cause)
• Libido Problems
For diagnoses related to hypothyroidism, typical problems include fatigue, weight gain, depression, lethargy, dry skin, cold intolerance, voice change, change in menses, muscle cramps, or treatment of a thyroid condition.
Here’s the emotional tie in
• Depression, lethargy, fatigue.
• Lack of HGH causes PTSD, depression, fatigue, confusion.
• Low testosterone causes decreased libido, fatigue, depression.
• Lack of progesterone causes depression, fatigue, PMS.
“Progesterone prevents menstrual migraine headaches in women.”
Lack of Thyroid Causes Hair Loss