Name: Kennedy Chong Di Ken
Student #: 201420005
Lecturer: Ms. Dot MacKenzie
Topic: Experiences in an Orphanage
Term: May 2014
• AELP class organised charity collection for
• Handicapped and Mentally Disabled Children
Association, Johor Bahru.
• Ming, Ms. Dot, driver and me took 4 boxes of
clothes, toys, toiletries, shoes and books to
the institution on Wednesday, July 9th 2014.
They need volunteers.
Sharing And Caring Are Helpful for
Sentiments about Visiting the Orphanage
1. In this world more and more irresponsible
2. Need to expose community about problem of
3. Every year, abandoned baby cases increase
4.Really unclear why people can be so cruel!