2. Lead DesignerfrugShopperby Donna Lee Medugno Responsible for the design and vision of a food shopping app that compares prices from your favorite supermarkets for items on your weekly shopping list. Activities included, but not limited to: 1. User interviews and research 2. Information architecture 3. Usability testing
3. Initial Views From left to right: Initial view of app after download. The user has setup the app. The user taps on the Mkt1 button and her shopping list and price for Mkt1 is displayed.
4. Edit shopping list item From left to right: The user has tapped on the list icon and her shopping list displays. She taps on a list item and an edit and remove options display. She taps on the edit icon and the edit item displays. She enters a QTY and selects a type and finally taps Save to apply her changes.
5. Search for an item and add to list From left to right: The user begins to enter in a product name. Auto-complete displays options available at her app’s super markets. She taps the search icon and the results for “Raisins” displays. She scrolls the page to view her list. Tapping an item, the add option displays and she adds the item.
6. Other features From left to right: The add option includes auto-complete. The user taps the Sale icon in the menu top menu and the sale list displays. The user taps the busy time icon and busy statistics displays.
7. Other features From left to right: The add option includes auto-complete. The user taps the Sale icon in the menu top menu and the sale list displays. The user taps the busy time icon and busy statistics displays.