One fine body…
- Raleigh-Durham, North Carolina Area, United States
- Work Web Manager at U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs, Connected Care Office, Web and Mobile Solutions
- Industry Government / Military
- Website http://mobile.va.gov
- About Donna Rodriguez is a web manager of Web and Mobile Solutions (WMS) in the Veterans Health Administration (VHA) Connected Care Office within the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) where she currently manages the Connected Care internal (SharePoint) and external (Drupal) websites. In January 2013, Donna began learning Drupal 7 and in May 2013 launched the first Drupal Internet site in VA, mobile.va.gov. Prior to that, Donna was responsible for development from conception to production of VHA Support Service Center’s (VSSC) highly complex website environment to support data management and training for 600+ business intelligence products and 15 National VHA Program Office SharePoint sit.
- Follow Following