1. Afghanistan After the Taliban جمهوری اسلامی افغانستان
3. Soviet troops withdrawing from Afghanistan in 1988.
4. Buddhas of Bamyan Two monumental statues of standing Buddhas carved into the side of a cliff in the Bamyan valley of central Afghanistan Built during the sixth century, the statues were hewn directly from the sandstone cliffs. They were destroyed in 2001 by the Taliban.
5. US Army in Kunar Province
6. American involvement
7. Girls in Kabul, wearing their traditional clothes, sing at a celebration of International Women's Day in 2002.
8. Afghan government Hamad Karzai
9. The historic Blue Mosque in Mazari Sharif
10. Female students at Kabul University.
11. Afghanistan-Tajikistan Bridge It was completed in 2077