On October 23rd, 2014, we updated our
By continuing to use LinkedIn’s SlideShare service, you agree to the revised terms, so please take a few minutes to review them.
Ideal Solution For: A Cost-Effective Way to Run Web Meetings
• Virtual Presentations i-Present Pro is a professional yet affordable service for conducting
everyday web meetings. Participants need only a browser — you control
• Collaborating with Employees
what they see and when they see it. ConferTel's i-Present Pro provides all
• Product Development the features you need, yet it's simple and practical to use.
• Distance Learning
• Software Training/Demos Document Publishing
• Sharing Applications One-click sharing of PowerPoint, Word and Excel files.
Store multiple presentations in your account for on-the-fly
• Web Tours and Demos presenting. No download for participants to view any
published documents. The annotation tools, like pointer and
• Sales Initiatives highlighter are simple to use.
• Contract Negotiations
• Client/Board Meetings Application Sharing
• Team Meetings Share an application, document or computer desktop for
collaboration and real-time document changes. Conduct web
tours or demonstrate software applications to participants.
Remote control a client’s desktop for your Help Desk or
Product support application.
Technical Support Live Videocasting
Broadcast live presenter video in real-time utilizing a standard
Hands-On Training webcam. Baton passing capability allows video to be passed
Outlook® Plug-in among presenters. No hardware or software required for
participants to view videocast and can be turned on or off.
Best of all, there is no additional fee for videocasting.
Pass Control Among Multiple Presenters
• Browser Based Share presentation responsibilities with other speakers.
• Document Publishing Optional presenter video and participant roster will follow the
hand off. Presenter teams can share live Chat Room for side
• Application Sharing bar comments outside the conference or field questions from
• Remote Control
• Conference Lock
Recording and Replay
You can record the audio portion of your conference, or an
• Chat integrated audio/PowerPoint slideshow. The integrated
• Email Summary audio/visual recording is available as a Flash file for one-click
playback to those that could not attend the live presentation.
• Attendee Roster Post the recording on your web site for easy access.
• Q&A Moderator
Flexible Pricing/Unlimited Use
Choose between 15 or 25 seat unlimited usage plans or
• Polling metered service. With our pay-as-you-go (per minute)
service you can hold a web conference for an unlimited
• Videocasting number of participants. Annual plans are available for
• Outlook Integration additional savings.
• SSL Encryption
Call for a Demo
Toll Free: 866.930.4500 www.ConferTel.net