2. The instructions shown below explain
how to program ST momit for maximum
comfort and performance.
3. 1. Welcome to Momit ST
4. User conditions
6. Postal Code
8. Unit of measurement
9. User Account
11. User password
12. Detect Networks
13. Networks detected
14. Manual insertion
15. Insert Password
16. momit Modes
2. Main menu
19. Usage of momit ST
20. Minimum requirements.
a. Increase/ Decrease the temperature
d. momit Mode
e.1. Start Configuration
e.2. Security temperature
e.4. Tecnical Configuration
5. First conexion
During the ﬁrst conexion of momit
conﬁguration of the device.
6. Welcome to momit ST, the WIFI smart thermostat.
7. 2 LANGUAGE
In this section we select the language desired. It is a compulsory
ﬁeld to fulﬁll in order to be able to carry on the conﬁguration of the
Please wait while the date is loading.
4 USER CONDITIONS
You have to agree with the conditions to carry on to the next
In order to be able to do a correct consumption study you have
to select the country.
As in the previous screen, you must select a code zip to study
optimal energy consumption each geographical area.
Select date and time to program the thermostat.
Choose a unit of measurement of temperature.
If you haven’t create an account previously you have to se-
lect the corresponding ﬁeld. If on the other hand, you haven’t
create your account, click on create an account and follow the
steps shown on the screen.
Fill out your email address, it is a compulsory ﬁeld.
The password must be at least 6 characters long.This is a
compulsory field to fulfil.
This screen corresponds to the WIFI conﬁguration. You can intro-
duce the network’s name manually or browse it.
In the screen you will see the networks available to connect
You need to validate your user account. You will receive email
which will indicate the steps to follow.
20. Introduce the corresponding Wiﬁ password.
This screen shows all of the designs of the momit Smart Ther-
mostat that you can to choose from. Press “ok” on the selected
22. Main menu
During the ﬁrst connexion of momit ST
you will see the screens in order to com-
plete successfully the ﬁrst conﬁguration of
23. Welcome to momit ST, the WIFI smart thermostat.
a . INCREASE DECRESE TEMPERATURE
d. MOMIT MODES
25. With just one touch you can reach the desired temperature, selecting
it on the screen. Use the symbols “+” and “-”(to increase or decrease
a. INCREASE DECRESE TEMPERATURE
26. b. USAGE
Select the operation in heating, A / C or off.
27. In this screen you can program the temperature for the different pe-
riods of the day. At the top you can see the hours and at your left the
In this screen, you can do the calendar programming with the desired
temperature, hours and days of the week.
c.1 CALENDAR - Schedule
29. Select the design you want to show the temperature.
d. MOMIT MODES
30. e. CONFIGURATION
e.1. GENERAL SETTINGS
e.2. SECURITY TEMPERATURE
e.4. TECHNICAL SETTINGS
31. Allow you to have
- Postal code
- Name of the thermostat
- Unit of measure
- General settingse.1. CONFIGURATION
32. This function makes it possible to determine a safe range setting two
temperatures, one as amaximum and the other as a minimum. Once
set, the temperature of the thermostat will not be higher or lower than
- Security temperaturee.2. CONFIGURATION
What is the maximum and minimum temperature you want to have?
33. Allow you to activate/disable the functionalities:
- Advancede.2. CONFIGURATION
34. - Smart. Automatically learns used routines and consumption in
a personalized way,self configuring itself based on those habits.
- Presence. Energy saving automatically when the thermostat
doesn’t detect presence at home.
- Ambient. Detects the level of brightness at home in order
to apply energy saving measures and switch off the device at
- Monitor: History which controls the usage and the heating and
air conditioning consumption.
- Savings. Indicates if there is any energy saving compared with
- Standby. Enabling this option the device is in total saving
mode.Screen off, without the usage of heating or air conditio-
ning during the indicated period (vacation, trips, etc).
35. - Technical settings
Allow to have
- Last conection
- Automatic Update
36. - Technical information. Displays the device's technical infor-
- Automatic updates. Provides the option to enable or disa-
ble automatic updates of the device.
- Last conection.. Indicates the date and time of the last online
connection of the thermostat.
- Network: You will have the option of entering your wireless
- Mac: Identification number of each thermostat.
- Reset. It has two options:
1 - The thermostat returns to the initial conditions of the system.
2 - Shut down and restart the system.
- Lock. If you want to be the one to change the thermostat set-
tings, you can lock it using a password.
37. Usage of momit19
The tens and units are reflected below left. the scores are repre-
sented by hollow circles, and the units are solid circles.
5 6 7 8 90 1 2 3 4
In this case there are three bars, the middle corresponds to units
(the highest), the left are the dozens and tenths right (with smaller
size). The massifs Points represent each unit and hollow point co-
rresponds to number 5.
5 6 7 8 90 1 2 3 4
Usage of momit
39. Minimum requirements
The smart momit Thermotat works with two kind of systems:
heating and air conditioning. We must take into consideration the
inputs of the thermostat, that are referring to the system control
circuit to handle and not its supply circuit.
The heating systems to control should not exceed the following
values in their control circuits, during the joint operation in connec-
tion with the thermostat:
- The thermostat has two relay outputs that support re-
sistive load 5A and 2A inductive load as a max.
- Up to 30 VDC or 250 VAC as a maximum.
The thermostat relay contacts are potential free for a simple two