• A logo is a group of letters, signs and graphic marks.• A logo identifies a trademark (a product or a company.• Logos are simple and easy to remember.• They transmit an idea or feeling about the trademark.
• Most of logos use letters with or without a picture:
• Some logos use only pictures or graphic signs, with no letters:
• But we always can recognize the company or the trademark of all of them.
• The reasons we can remember a logo are: 1. They are very simple. 2. They commonly use one, two or three colours, but not more. 3. They are easy reading. 4. They try to transmit ideas or feelings about the trademark they represent.
• Create your own logo using the first letters of your name and surnames.• For example, if your name is Albert Solé Costa, your logo must content the letters ASC.• Use the recommendations for logo creation: 1. Be simple 2. Only 1, 2 or 3 colours (use your felt-tipped pens) 3. Try to transmit who you are using a picture or a graphic sign.