2. Where Are Coral Reefs? Atlantic Ocean Equator Pacific Ocean Indian OceanCoral Reefs are found in all the oceans except the Artic Ocean. Theyare located in warmer areas around the equator- in the Indian, Atlanticand Pacific Oceans. The largest coral reef is The Great Barrier Reef offthe coast of Australia.
3. Question:In what oceans do you find coral reefs? Atlantic Ocean Pacific Indian Ocean Ocean
4. What Are Coral Reefs?Coral reefs are warm, clear, shallow ocean habitats that are home to manyplants and animals. Coral reefs are completely under water. The reef ismade by hardened coral polyps. Many of the smaller fish make their homewithin this environment.
5. Animals That Live In The Coral Reefs Eel Shark Crab Starfish Clownfish Sea TurtleMany different types of animals live in coral reefs. There are fish such asclown fish and sharks, crustaceans, such as shrimp and crabs, reptiles liketurtles.
6. Question:What kind of animals are found on coralreefs?
7. Plants Of A Coral Reef Sea Grass Sea Whip Sea Fan Sea Fan Coral PolypMany types of plants live in a coral reef like sea grass, sea fans and algea.
8. Question:What types of plants live in a coral reef?
9. Visiting A Coral ReefAlthough people can not live on a coral reef because it is under water, peoplecan see it by scuba diving or snorkeling.
10. We are going to the New York Aquarium. What do you think we will see?