1. Sound on please Windmills of your mind Henri Manciniuse your mouse or keyboard to advance slide www.FunOnTheNet.IN
2. When once you have tasted flight you will always walkthe earth with your eyes turned skyward:for there you have been and there you will always be.
3. Use what talent you possess –the woods would be very silentif no birds sang except those that sang best.
4. To desire and strive to be of some service to the world, to aimat doing something which shall really increase the happiness andwelfare and virtue of mankind - this is a choice which is possiblefor all of us; and surely it is a good haven to sail for.
5. Time is too slow for those who wait, too swift for those who fear,too long for those who grieve, too short for those who rejoice, butfor those who love, time is eternity.
6. There is only one way to get ready for immortality, and that is to love this life and live it as bravely and faithfully and cheerfully as we can.
7. There is no personal charmso great as the charm ofa cheerful temperament.
8. There is a loftier ambition than merely to stand high in the world. It is to stoop down and lift mankind a little higher.
9. The first day of spring is one thing, and the first spring day is another. The difference between them is sometimes as great as a month.
10. Some people are so afraid to die that they never begin to live.
11. Look around for a place to sow a few seeds.
12. In the progress of personality, first comes a declaration of independence, then a recognition of interdependence.
13. I thank God for the honesty and virility of religion which makes us face the facts and calls us to take a mans part in the real battle of life.
14. He that planteth a tree is a servant of God, he provideth akindness for many generations, and faces that he hath notseen shall bless him.
15. Half of the secular unrest and dismal, profane sadness ofmodern society comes from the vain ideas that every man isbound to be a critic for life.
16. Be glad of life because it gives you the chance to love, to work,to play, and to look up at the stars.
17. As long as habit and routine dictate the pattern of living, new dimensions of the soul will not emerge.
18. Check out more great forwards at Click here to repeat show