Written and Illustrated by: Haley Ooie Gooie!
- This book is dedicated to all my previous math teachers and Mr. Munier for teaching me all I know right now about math!
- This story is written and illustrated by Haley.
- Publication Company: Double z company
- Year and location: 1996, Elvis Presley Boulevard Memphis, Tennessee.
- This is the l a s t slide until my story starts.
- I h o p e you will like it!
- My grandma is very ill. I think she needs an Advil . She has a headache so I am making her an Ooie Gooie to cure her ache!
Graham cracker crumbs vanilla choc. Bits salt condensed milk
What to do…
- Make sure you have a big bowl and a pan.
- G et 4 cups of graham cracker crumbs,
- After get 1 (12 oz) pkg. of choc. bits,
- 2 cups of condensed milk,
- Mix it all together in the bowl,
- Put all the batter in the pan
- Put in the oven and set the timer for 35 min
- Now your Ooie Gooie made by Chef Louie is finally done. Wait for them to cool!
- Finally test it out! Mmmmm…this is Great no delicious!
Now it is time to bring them to Grandma!
- All of these can be used in cooking!
- Halloween scene (multiplication)
- Multiplication Frustration (balloon)
Thanks for Watching! The End!