The fundamental difference between Social Media Marketing and Traditional Marketing is the ability to interact with your clients. That alone allows you the opportunity to increase your brand awareness and helps build a better reputation for your business online. By integrating social media into your online marketing campaigns, you are adding a personal touch that reaches an audience that may be inaccessible any other way.
Still Not a Social Media Marketing Believer?
Identify content, brand messages, communities and influencers with the greatest potential for our clients’ social media engagement. Create a roadmap based on marketing materials and goals to coordinate and execute social media marketing campaigns as a key component of the overall search engine marketing strategy
Conduct targeted searches to identify potential new followers and take steps necessary to engage with them in dialogue and connect them to your social networking profiles
One of the best ways to drive traffic to your social profiles is by listening and participating in conversations that happen both on your page/profile and on the pages and profiles of industry groups and organizations across all the social networks
Combine technology and human insight to provide “buzz” tracking and performance analysis for social media campaigns. Performance metrics such as number of clicks, retweets, traffic sources, network growth, and other interaction statistics. These metrics help your organization determine ROI, and monitor the reach and impact of your social networking activity over time.
We devise innovative strategies to leverage conversational marketing through various social media channels and help you understand the social media space and become a valuable member in the communities which are relevant to your business
Our Social Media Solutions consider your client base AND your search engine needs. Fully optimized Social Media Campaigns ensure you receive the full benefit of both direct client interaction as well as search engine visibility for increased organic rankings and website traffic
2. “ Online companies that only have a website to promote their business are the equivalent to having a 4 cylinder car and running it on 1 cylinder”
3. “ Social Media Marketing : Enables Others to Advocate for Your Business Through Compelling Content”
4. What is Social Media ?
5. <ul><li>One of the most important factors that have evolved in online marketing over the past several years has been the emergence of Social Media </li></ul>
6. Social Media Marketing presents new opportunities to engage, inform and market to consumers like no other online medium
7. Still Not a Social Media Marketing Believer?
8. <ul><li>Your customers may be on your website but are your prospects there? </li></ul>
9. <ul><li>If you could get new customers without having them come to your website, would you care? </li></ul>
10. Better yet,.. How about building brand recognition and trust off your website so your conversion rate on your website goes way up?
12. Now is the time to tap into the ever-growing power of social media marketing . Businesses of all sizes are seeing tremendous results with social media.
13. Your company started a Facebook Page . That’s great! But how are you driving traffic and how are you turning members into sales or leads?
14. Your company is on Twitter . Way to go! But are you building a meaningful following of evangelists that will promote your company? How are you engaging an audience on Twitter and starting a conversation with them?
15. B2B answers all of these questions with our time-tested solutions . Our services have proven to produce results and drive traffic, sales, and revenue for our clients
16. Social Media Marketing Elements
17. Social Media Strategy Development
18. Network Building
20. Monitoring of Key Performance Metrics
21. Social Media Marketing Benefits LISTEN INTERACT REACT SELL
22. Source:Hubspot Social Media is for Leads and Sales Percentage of Companies Using Specific Social Media Channels and/or Blogs Who Have Acquired a Customer From That Channel
23. Source:Hubspot Social Media is for B2B and B2C Percentage of Companies Using Specific Social Media Channels and/or Blogs Who Have Acquired a Customer From That Channel
24. <ul><li>Expand Online Reach & Brand Awareness </li></ul><ul><li>Enhance Reputation Management </li></ul><ul><li>Create Powerful Customer Relationships </li></ul><ul><li>Competitive Market Insight </li></ul><ul><li>Increased Traffic to Site </li></ul><ul><li>Robust Brand Monitoring </li></ul><ul><li>New Product and Content Creation Opportunities </li></ul><ul><li>Increase Revenue </li></ul><ul><li>Increase your Page rankings organically in the top search engines </li></ul>
25. Social Media + Lead Generation Opportunities = ROI
26. Why B2B ?
27. <ul><li>At B2B , we apply our expertise in online consumer behavior to help clients take advantage of emerging social media and social networks </li></ul>
28. <ul><li>B2B is at the forefront of leveraging Social Media Marketing to the benefit of our client's campaigns </li></ul>
29. <ul><li>Just as you are sizing us up to see if we are a fit for your online marketing needs, we do the same with our clients. If there is not a good fit, we will not be successful working together. </li></ul>
30. Lets get started !
31. <ul><li>Thank you very much for getting to know how our services and solutions can help you build a powerful social media presence. Give us a call or shoot us an email right now to take the first steps in dominating the social media landscape. We will be here every step of the way and will help you love the social space. </li></ul>