1. Their’s bodies are divided into parts: head , trunk and extremitiestheir nervious system and sence organs are very well-developed fish amphibians
2. reptilesbirdsmammals oviparous are carnivorous, herbivorous or omnivorous bony fish , like salmon or tuna, have got a skeleton that is made of rigid bone Cartilaginous fish , like sharks and rays, have got a skeleton that is made of flexible cartilage. gills
3. Smooth skin Cutaneous respiration Oviparous Carnivores Are two tipes:Frogs and toads: salamanders and newts:
4. Have hard scalesHave lungsAre oviparousMany are carnivorous and others are herbivorous oromnivorous.They are 4 groups:Lizards, snakes, turtles and cocodriles. Have feathers 4 extremities : 2 legs and 2 wings. Have lungs Are oviparous Most of them are herbivorous, granivorous, insectivorous .others are carnivores. And others are omnivorous.
5. Have hair on their body called fur. Have lungs Females mammals have mammary glands There are oviparousMost are carnivorous, others are herbivores, others areinsectivorous, others are omnivores and others arecarnivores. Three groups: monotremes, marsupials and placental mammals
6. By : Carmen Albasini Cantero,Maria Martinez Garcia De Los Rios RecioY Gimena Parrilla Tomás