(Originally presented at a DNN webinar, "Buliding the Ultimate Online Community in 10 Steps" - http://www.dnnsoftware.com/About/Resources/Webinars/view/webinar/cid/423998)
94% of buyers trust word-of-mouth marketing over advertising. That's why it's critical that you provide buyers and customers with the ability to communicate with each other.
The ten steps to building the ultimate online community are:
1) Develop a 90-day plan
2) Build a lean community team
3) Select an easy-to-use technology provider
4) Build the community
5) Recruit your initial community members
6) Seed activity in your community
7) Engage your initial members
8) Collect feedback from members
9) Review your results
10 Promote the community
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.