View stunning SlideShares in full-screen with the new iOS app!Introducing SlideShare for AndroidExplore all your favorite topics in the SlideShare appGet the SlideShare app to Save for Later — even offline
View stunning SlideShares in full-screen with the new Android app!View stunning SlideShares in full-screen with the new iOS app!
Game Design 1
The Los Angeles Film School
1. Create a Prototype for the game you pitched. Implement:
The core mechanic of your game, along with the primary controls,
information and feedback.
A Game Information screen with your Elevator Pitch and description
of your player controls.
2. Create a Foundation PDF with the following sections:
Core Gameplay Diagram: A diagram with player activities on the left
and rewards/meters on the right. Use lines and arrows to show
Control Table: A table with controls on the left and actions on the
○ Viewpoint: What viewpoint are you using and why is it the best for your player?
○ Information: List the information you will convey to the player through the user
interface screen and describe how you will use visualization, metaphors and
○ Feedback: List where you will provide feedback to the player and indicate
whether the feedback will be visual and/or auditory.
Save the following into the Dropbox
“Assignment 7” folder:
Present your Prototype to the class in