COPPER (COmmon Persistable Process Excecution Runtime) is an open-source high performance workflow engine, that persists the workflow instances (process) state into a database. So there is no limit to the runtime of a process. It can run for weeks, month or years. In addition, this strategy leads to crash safety.
A workflow can describe business processes for example, however any kind of use case is supported. The "modelling" language is Java, that has several advantages:
* with COPPER any Java developer is able to design workflows
* all Java developers like to use Java
* many Java libs can be integrated within COPPER
* many Java tools, like IDEs, can be used
* with COPPER your productivity will be increased when using a workflow engine
* using Java solutions will protect your investment
* COPPER is OpenSource under Apache Licence 2.0
Please visit copper-engine.org for details.
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.