On-Page Optimization How to optimize one web page in 7 steps.
1. Decide on a compelling topic
2. Create remarkable content
3. Add Call-to-Action links, including custom icons
4. Create auto-response “Thank You”
5. Automate lead generation and follow-up
6. Write blog article
7. Expand reach to Social Media
About Don Metznik
Create a compelling call to action (CTA) on the home page of the business website.
1. Decide On A Compelling Topic
Topic deemed most compelling to target of small and midsize business owners is “Start Growing Your Business.”
2. Create Remarkable Content
Content created in Word for Mac, formatted as a white paper and saved as a pdf.
3a. Add CTAs to Home Page
Note 2 calls-to-action in body copy.
3b. Add CTAs to Home Page
Note additional call-to-action as linked icon.
4. Create Auto Response Thank You
Include additional CTA further into the sales cycle.
5. Automate Lead Generation
Follow-up on leads
6. Write Blog Article on Same Theme
Note Social Media links and the use of a consistent image .
7. Add to Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook
Do manually if not auto-distributed
Send targeted emails with links for article or blog.
Engage in Social Media conversations and link to article, blog, or landing page.
Assess impact and either expand content or revise/refine article.
Cross-link article to other website pages.
Upload PowerPoint presentation to Slideshare
Add voiceover to PowerPoint with Brainshark
About Don Metznik
Don Metznik and his partner firms help the owners of small and midsize businesses identify, acquire, and manage the skills, knowledge, and talent they require to achieve higher levels of performance. He can be reached at 631-921-0979 and [email_address] . His website, www.metznik.com , is dedicated to business owners.