Art As A Window
Ayse Demir, George Hartman,
Debra McDowell, Suzanne McGuirk
• Our collaborative project focuses on the
use of art as a window into various
• Our site is meant to motivate kids to see
and develop insight into both the
differences and similarities between
• Two or more voicethreads reflecting the
art, jewelry, dress, and customs of
different cultures are posted to our site.
• We will use these voicethreads to
promote student involvement
• Students will add their voicethread in
response to what they see and
questions asked by the teacher
A particular slide catching your eye?
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.