The Tweet that Pays: Twitter and Small Business
by Dawn Gartin, Social Mediaologist at Dawn Gartin & Associates on Jun 25, 2010
- 616 views
As a small business owner/operator do you ask yourself:...
As a small business owner/operator do you ask yourself:
· Why would I want to use Twitter?
· Who is making money on Twitter?
· How do I get started on Twitter?
· How much time per day should I spend on Twitter?
· How frequently should I tweet to make it worthwhile?
· How can I drive people to my website through Twitter?
· What’s a hashtag and how do they work?
· What is proper Twitter etiquette?
Then this session is for you!
You’ll learn the basics of Twitter and how small businesses are using it to talk, listen, and make money. Twitter is no silver bullet, but you can’t afford to ignore it either.
Leave empowered with knowledge and tools for your business’ Twitter strategy.
- Total Views
- Views on SlideShare
- Embed Views