Plants & Flowers
Bees and Sunﬂower by ﬂickr user philcalvert
The Golden Ratio 1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13, 21, 34, 55, 89, 144, ...
(one quot;hquot; of a lot cooler than π)
The Rule Of Thirds
The Binomial Theorem ...
Notice the patterns ...
(1) The coefﬁcient of the term is:
(2) The exponent on a is given by: [n - (i - 1)]
(3) The exponent on b is given by: i - 1
(4) This relation holds for each term in the expansion:
[exponent on a] + [exponent on b] = n
(5) The number of terms in any binomial expansion is: n + 1
Tomorrow we'll have
a workshop class
and we'll talk a little
bit about poker.
Wednesday will be a
pre-test, and the test
will be on Thursday.