ABOUT THE TRAINING PROGRAM :-
Root cause analysis (RCA) is a class of problem solving methods aimed at identifying the root causes of problems or events. The practice of RCA is predicated on the belief that problems are best solved by attempting to address, correct or eliminate root causes, as opposed to merely addressing the immediately obvious symptoms. By directing corrective measures at root causes, it is more probable that problem recurrence will be prevented.
DESIGNED FOR :-
Managers, Engineers, Supervisor and officers engaged in maintenance operation and engineering activities.
At the end of the training program, participants will be able
- To gain a basic understanding of the problem solving and decision-making process and the applicable quality tools that support this process.
- To develop specific competencies to use the structured approach to problem solving and decision making and the supporting quality tools.
TRAINING PROGRAM COVERAGE :-
- Basic knowledge about RCA program.
- What are the RCA tools ?
- More about Why- Why analysis ?
- Videos and case studies on RCA