One fine body…
- Wainscott,NY, United States
- Work Research Consultant/User Experience Evangelist
- Industry Technology / Software / Internet
- Website blog.digsmarter.com
- Recent conference talks
- About DAVID KOZATCH is principal of DIG, a marketing research and UX consultancy he started in 1989. His company’s user experience research was integral in successful launches on the Web for Google, HBO, Bell Atlantic (Verizon), and Absolut Vodka. And, more recently, his work for clients like ADP, FedEx, Samsung, and various start-ups and iPhone apps have helped these companies build better experiences online. David has also served as an interviewer/moderator/panel member at a number of technology seminars, and is a contributor to UX Matters, an online publication that brings insights and inspiration for the user experience community.
- Follow Following