Email Marketing & Social Media: Like Batman & Robin
- 2,052 views
Learn more about BlueSkyFactory.com...
Learn more about BlueSkyFactory.com
According to the Direct Marketing Association, email marketing provides a higher return on investment (ROI) than any other marketing channel. In 2009, it returned $43.62 for every dollar spent, and it’s expected to return $42.08 in 2010. Now, with the power of social media to complement this timely, targeted, and measureable channel, email marketing will help you drive sales, create brand awareness, build customer relationships, and extend your marketing message more easily than ever before.
The savvy email strategist is incorporating social media into their marketing mix, and it’s important for you to integrate and find a balance with email marketing, social media, and other online channels.
In this webinar, DJ Waldow will discuss new media strategy and how social media and email marketing can work together to build your business.
You Will Leave With a Full Understanding Of:
* ROI associated with direct marketing email spend
* Email consumption levels by social media segments
* How social media is powering email marketing
* How, in turn, email marketing is powering social media
* 7 keys to effective cross-pollination of email marketing and social media
* 6 steps you, as an executive, can take today to maximize your email marketing ROI
- Total Views
- Views on SlideShare
- Embed Views