3. Growth According To Users• 42 million user(2007).• 845 million user(2011).• 270% increase in userfrom 2006-07.• 6 million active usergroups(regional , work-realted, collegegroup, schoolsgroup).
4. Growth by Apps• 44 apps and installations,16 millions active users.• 2.7 billion photo and 14billion uploaded daily .• Event apps have moreinvitation than Evite.com .• Video apps• One-Stop Shop Solution• Open platform to third-party developers.
5. Growth by Advertisement• Social Media Targeting• Revenue Models(CPV,CPV,CPC)• Facebook Flyers• Sponsored Groups(Apple Students –4,24,135 members)
6. ComparisonFacebook• Multi-media Conversation.• Instantaneous andasynchronous chat option.• Various Apps.• Advertisements in differentpossible ways.• Sponsored groups.Others• Text and photos only.• Only limited chat options.• Commonly shared Apps.• No more focus onadvertisements.• No Sponsored groups.
7. Conclusion• Facebook in a work environment can be threat or canbe opportunity.