The Next Big Thing - Heads-up Informational Signage
Meet the Next Big Thing…
Internet-driven Heads-up displays and Digital SignsInternet-driven Heads-up displays and Digital Signs
Old style tube TVs have got to GO!
• big & bulky
• that awful glare!!
• low resolution, not good for displaying data
LCD/Plasma screens are IN!
• don’t take up much room
• practically no glare
• High resolution, great for displaying data
LCD Panels are a good
medium for providing useful
and timely information,
promotional space, and
entertainment in addition to
LCD Screen + mount
(depending on the size)
• Can I use the same screen for TV content
– Yes, you can. You can switch the screen between TV and
digital sign mode at any time
• What’s all do I need to do this?
– You’ll need a LCD display, a Media Player, an account with
CastaVista.com and a broadband internet connection
• Would I have to enter all the information on the
digital sign? Do I need a designer?
– You don’t need a designer. Most of the information you want to
display (news, weather, quotes, trivia) come with the service.
You will need to enter your promotional items.
You Can Get Involved!
If you like the idea of having one of these
signs in a place you frequent or in your
spread the news and receive a $25
Starbucks gift card for every venue that
Promotion expires 5/30/2007
You can get involved!
1. Print the 1-page brochure from
2. Give it to the owner / manager
3. Once the sign has been installed, take
a picture of it and send it along with
your contact information and business
name and address to
Once they sign up, you get the card in the mail. It’s that simple!
Any suggestions or comments,
please send email to
CastaVista provides the internet service for creation of informational,
entertaining and profitable digital signs