1. Dirtball’s 2012 2 Piece & Biscuit Tour Fueled by Monster Energy Overview and RulesThe mission of Dirtball’s 2 Pc & Biscuit Tour Fueled by Monster Energy 2012 is toproduce a successful, well-organized, and fun regional competition for skaters and allinvolved. We will work together in the spirit of doing the best we can to promote oursponsors, conservation, skateboarding and the skate scene in a positive light and to puton an awesome display of regional talent!The tour consists of four competition venues and a cash purse of $10,000 to be givenout in prize money for all divisions. For the each division, skaters accumulate points ateach competition and overall point champions for will awarded at the final competition.There are 2 Championships and 3 divisions, Advanced/Sponsored, Intermediate, andBeginner. The format of the contest will begin with 4 minute jam sessions with the top10 skaters from the total sessions advancing. The finals will consist of the top skatersfrom the preliminaries doing 2 runs in the finals for street and 3 runs with the highestscore determining the winners for bowl/transition.Skaters will be scored based on aggressive execution of maneuvers:Content – the number, difficulty, originality and variety of tricks successfully performedand consistently landed;Style – the fluid linking of individual tricks; and, the use of the course and courseobstacles, such as ramps, boxes, handrails, etc. Trophies and cash prizes will be givenout for the top 5 in the Advanced / Sponsored Group. Trophies, cash and product prizeswill be given to the top 5 in the Beginner and Intermediate Groups.Registration/PaymentGo to www.DirtballFashion.comFill out the registration form and waiver and include payment and mail to:Dirtball Fashion c/o 2 Pc and Biscuit TourChecks or money order only. Make check or money order payable to: Dirtball Fashion 42b 3rd St NW Hickory NC 28601Cash only for late registration on the day of the event. No refunds.Sponsored / Advanced:$25 per event online pre-registration. Day of event cost is $25.Intermediate / Beginner:$25 day per event online pre-registration. Day of the event cost is $25.
2. 2Pc and a Biscuit Tour Rules 20121. Each skater must wear a buckled helmet and abide by each park’s posted rules at alltimes.2. 2 Pc Biscuit Waiver and Skate Park Waivers are required to be signed by all skatersand if you are under 18 the parent or legal guardian must sign the waiver also.3. Each skater will sign in, sign a waiver, pay the registration fee and receive a numberbib. The number bib must be visible to the judges.4. Once a skater has registered for a class he/she must stay in the class in order toretain event points. If you do change classes you will lose any previous event points.4. We reserve the right to change the format as needed to provide the safest and mostorganized competition.5. If an event is rained out it will be dropped as a points event. Rain dates are thefollowing day.6. Be Cool, Respectful and have Fun. The organizers reserve the right to disqualify andremove any participant whose actions are deemed detrimental to the tour.Cash and Product Prizes for ALL DivisionsChampionships will be awarded for both Street and Vert and the Advanced categoriesthe top three will receive cash for the event and end of season purse. Points will betallied for the Final Contest and the Season Ending Payouts will also be awarded.Advanced / SponsoredPts System - Event Purse - Season Ending Payout 1. 10 pts $350 $1000 2. 9 pts $200 $500 3. 8 pts $100 $250 4. 7 pts 5. 6 pts 6. 5 pts Event Purse for Beginner 7. 4 pts Pts System - Event Purse - Season Ending Payout 8. 3 pts 1. 10 pts $100 $200 9. 2 pts 2. 9 pts $50 $100 10. 1 pts 3. 8 pts $25 $50 4. 7 ptsIntermediate 5. 6 ptsPts System - Event Purse - Season Ending 6. 5 ptsPayout 7. 4 pts 1. 10 pts $150 $250 8. 3 pts 2. 9 pts $75 $125 9. 2 pts 3. 8 pts $50 $75 10.1 pts 4. 7 pts 5. 6 pts 6. 5 pts 7. 4 pts 8. 3 pts 9. 2 pts 10. 1 pts
3. Tentative Event Schedule - This is subject to change based on number of participants8:30 - 11:00 AM Registration for Street and Vert10:00 - 12:00 PM Registration for Street and Vert (Charlotte Only)8:30 - 9:15 AM Open Practice9:30 - 9:35 AM Welcome Intro9:40 - 9:50 AM Beginner Warm-up10:00 – 1:30PM Vert Warm Up (Charlotte Only)10:00 - 10:20 AMBeginner Group 1 4 Minute open jamBeginner Group 2 4 Minute open jamBeginner Group 3 4 Minute open jamBeginner Group 4 4 Minute open jamBeginner Group 5 4 Minute open jam10:25 - 10:40 AM Intermediate Warm-up10:45 - 11:15 AMIntermediate Group 1 4 Minute open jamIntermediate Group 2 4 Minute open jamIntermediate Group 3 4 Minute open jamIntermediate Group 4 4 Minute open jamIntermediate Group 5 4 Minute open jam11:20 - 11:50 AM Advanced / Sponsored Warm-up11:55 - 12:30 PMAdvanced/Sponsored Group 1 5 Minute open jam top 2 advanceAdvanced/Sponsored Group 2 5 Minute open jam top 2 advanceAdvanced/Sponsored Group 3 5 Minute open jam top 2 advanceAdvanced/Sponsored Group 4 5 Minute open jam top 2 advanceAdvanced/Sponsored Group 5 5 Minute open jam top 2 advance12:30 - 1:00 PM Lunch / Open Warm Up12:30 - 1:00 PM Beginner Finals 2 -1 minute sessions per rider1:00 - 1:20 PM Intermediate Finals 2 -1 minute sessions per rider1:30 - 1:45: PM Advanced / Sponsored Warm up1:45 - 2:10 PM Advanced / Sponsored Finals 2 -1.5 minute sessions per rider2:15 - 2:30 PM Awards Street /Open Skate StreetCharlotte Only2:30 - 2:45 PM Beginner Bowl 2 - 1 minute runs2:50 - 3:05 PM Intermediate Bowl 2- 1 minute runs3:10 - 3:25 PM Advanced / Sponsorerd Bowl 2 – 1.5 minute runs3:30 PM Awards / Open Skate
4. Dirtball’s 2012 2Pc and Biscuit Tour Fuelded by Monster Energy Waiver FormFill out ALL fieldsNAME_______________________________________________________DOB____________________________________________________________________________Address City Zip StateAMATEUR ATHLETIC WAIVER AND RELEASE OF LIABILITYREAD BEFORE SIGNINGIn consideration of being allowed to participate in any way Dirtball’s 2 Pc and BiscuitTour Presented by Monster Energy and related activities,I_________________________, the undersigned acknowledge appreciate and agreethat:1. The risk of injury from the activities involved in this program is significant, includingthe potential for permanent paralysis and death. And while particular rules, equipmentand personal discipline may reduce this risk, the risk of serious injury does exist; and2. I KNOWINGLY AND FREELY ASSUME ALL SUCH RISKS both known and unknown,EVEN IF ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASES or others andassume full responsibility for my participation; and3. I willingly agree to comply with the stated and customary terms and conditions forparticipation. If however I observe any unusual significant hazard during my presence orparticipation, I will remove myself from participation and bring such to the attention ofthe nearest official immediately; and4. I for myself and behalf of my heirs, assigns, personal representatives and next of kin,HEREBY RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS Dirtball Fashion LLC., Monster Energy,Hansen Beverage Co., Hot Spot Convenient Stores Inc. Budweiser of Spartanburg,Skate Park of Charleston, The Playground, Grayson Skate Park, Hot Spot Skate Park,The City of Charlotte and The City of Spartanburg (their officers, officials, agents and/oremployees, other participants, and if applicable, owners and lessors of premises usedto conduct the event “releasees”). WITH RESPECT TO ANY AND ALL INJURY,DISABILITY, DEATH or loss or damage to person or property. WHETHER ARISINGFROM THE NEGLI-GENCE OF THE RELEASEES OR OTHERWISE. I HAVE READTHIS RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND ASSUMPTION OF RISK AGREEMENT, FULLYUNDERSTAND ITS TERMS, UNDERSTAND THAT I HAVE GIVEN UP SUBSTANTIALRIGHTS BY SIGNING IT AND SIGN IT FREELY AND VOLUNTARILY WITHOUT ANYINDUCEMENT.PARTICIPANT’S SIGNATURE AGE DATE_________________________-____-___/___/___FOR PARTICIPANTS OF MINORITY AGE (Under 18 at the time of registration)This is to certify that I as parent/guardian with legal responsibility for this participant doconsent and agree to his/her release as provided above of all the Releasees, and ofmyself, my heirs, assigns and next of kin. I release and agree to indemnify and holdharmless the Releasees from any and all liabilities incident to my minor child’s
5. involvement of participation in these programs as provided above. EVEN IF ARISINGFROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RE-LEASEES to the fullest extent permitted by law.PARENT/GUARDIAN’S SIGNATURE EMERGENCY PHONE DATE SIGNED_____________________________-____________-___/___/___
6. For Office use onlyDirtball’s 2012 2 Pc and Biscuit Tour Skate #Fueled by Monster EnergyInformation FormCheck one: Beginner Intermediate Sponsored /AdvancedSponsored / Advanced:$25 per event online pre-registration. Day of event registration cost is $25.Intermediate / Beginner: $25 per event online pre-registration. Day of the event registration cost is $25.Check Contest(s): Charleston, SC - Sept. 1st - Skate Park of Charleston (Street ) Elgin, SC - Sept. 29th - The Playground (Vert)Charlotte, NC - Oct. 20th Grayson Skate Park (Street) Charlotte, NC - Oct. 20th Grayson Skate Park (Vert) Spartanburg Nov. 10th Hot Spot Skate Park (Street)Total Payment _____________Fill out ALL fields (please print)___________________________________________________________________Name DOB___________________________________________________________________Address City State___________________________________________________________________Zip Code Phone E-mail