Every bride needs to think carefully about the car
WEDDING CAR HIRE
POINTS TO CONSIDER
• CBD Limousines
• Limo hire melbourne
• Limousine hire melbourne
• Wedding cars melbourne
• Every bride needs to think carefully about the car
she hires for her wedding day.
• Some things to consider are not so obvious!
• If you are getting married in summer, make sure
the car has adequate air-conditioning!
• A lot of vintage cars do not have air-conditioning,
or they have air conditioning that only has a very
• Any stretch limousine older than a couple of
years will have a reduced capacity to keep
occupants cool if it has not been re-gassed.
• Check with the owner and go and have a look at
the vehicle you are hiring if you are booking a
• The opposite applies for winter. Some old cars
have no heating.
• Go and check the car you are booking for
yourself, don't take the owners word over the
phone if you are not comfortable.
• Some stretch limousines have a 5th Door or
Bridal Door fitted.
• This is a large door down the side of the car that
opens much wider than a standard door allowing
much easier access for brides with large
dresses/trains and their bridesmaids.
• It also allows for more room to make an elegant
exit from the car by swinging your legs out and
then standing from that sitting position.
• Be careful booking an S.U.V. (such as a
Hummer) for your wedding.
• Although larger in size there are impracticalities
for a wedding.
• They have steps to get into them as they sit
much higher, and many a bride has tripped in
her heels getting caught in the dress when
entering or exiting.
• Make sure the driver, groom, father or
bridesmaid is there at all times to ensure your
• These vehicles whilst larger on the outside are
based on a truck chassis.
• Their ride is much harsher, they can often have
less head-room and less leg-room than a
• Go and have a look at what you are hiring before
you financially commit.
• When considering a stretch wedding car
consider your venues.
• Some churches and reception centres cannot
accommodate all vehicles.
• You don't want to have to do a hundred metre
dash in a thunderstorm to get into the church, or
into the reception.
• Living in Melbourne, Victoria, I get brides who ring
me and ask if my cars can go up Mt. Dandenong.
• Some companies refuse to do weddings in this
• Some older cars have trouble with the incline, and
nearly every stretch limousine requires care on the
decline due to brakes overheating under heavy
• If your wedding is in a challenging area, ask your
limo provider before you book if they are aware
of the location.
• Ask your limo company if your chauffeur will be
suitably dressed and well presented.
• I am disappointed at stories of brides being
upset when their chauffeur turns up in a pair of
jeans, or dressed in blue suede shoes trying to
look like Elvis. (Yes, this has happened)
• Lastly, have a contingency plan!
• The latest and newest car is not guaranteed to
be trouble free.
• I had a 2 week old limousine break down with a
• I have had a bridal party of 12 in a stretch
limousine heading to the reception when an
offending vehicle side swiped the stretch putting
it off of the road.
• Ensure you have your mobile with you, your
friends and family contacts in the phone and
some back-up vehicles available in case of
• If you are prepared on the day a small delay will
be manageable and provide you with the best
• CBD Limousines provides 6, 10, 11 and 12 seat
stretch limousines for all occasions.
• We have a range of the latest models of white,
silver and black stretch limousines, some with
• We would love to assist you with your wedding
• Please feel free to email us at email@example.com
or call on 0411 709 690 or 1300 780 581.
• Weddings have been the lifeblood of our business
for 10 years! There are no better jobs to attend!
More Information of CBD