1. Logical Architecture Considerations
for SharePoint 2013
2. • A blueprint which states the way to organize information so it’s easy to
find by right people
How do I structure sites?
What are the content we should keep in SharePoint?
How to manage metadata?
What policies govern the environment?
3. • Detailing of all components including interactions with one another to
the entire SharePoint deployment.
4. • Logical architecture converted in to physical environment including
servers and other components. Also known as Topology
6. Single Farm
• Single SharePoint farm should
not span a WAN link