1. Once Upon a Time…How Four Seasons Became a Storyteller @FourSeasons @epizzinato
2. “I know that half my advertisingdollars are wasted. The problem is Idon’t know which half.” Innovation: New Platforms in 2012 2
5. Luxury Today. Branding Luxury Is Moves to Back the Social Sphere The Rise E-Commerce Is King of the iPad
6. The Affluent “LIKE” Social Media.
7. What does that mean for a high-touchbrand like Four Seasons? Innovation: New Platforms in 2012 10
8. Our Brand promise. Locally relevant Differentiating Customised and culturally and and personal authentic memorable ….It’s also our brand engagement promise
9. Four Seasons as Storyteller. Manage Leverage content in one more UGC place Meet them where they already are Link engaging experiences Have a POV both on and offline
10. Content Strategy. Develop and disseminate branded content across all consumer channels and Hotel platforms Create brand “voice” and personality Corporate Adapt and create content to be locally relevant, authentic andHotel Hotel compelling Convey personality of hotel
11. Meet them where they already are.
12. Manage content in one place.
13. Manage content in one place. FS MAGAZINE FS mag online
14. User-Generated Content.
15. Link engaging experiences on and offline.Virtual Wine Tastingheld via Twitter and“hosted” bySommeliers at fivepropertiesConcurrent tweet-ups at 14participatingproperties
16. Have a POV: Beyond the Category.
17. Have a POV: Culturally Relevant.
18. Platform expansion and innovation. Innovation: New Platforms in 2012 22
19. Instagram and Pinterest.
20. Google+ and Tumblr.
21. Show me how it works.Weddings at Four Seasons. Innovation: New Platforms in 2012 25
22. Here Comes the Bride.
23. Brands as Storytellers. Link Manage Meet them engaging Leveragecontent in where they experiences Have a POV more UGCone place already are both on and offline More Engaged Communities