1. How do I login to my reseller control panel?
Type URL: http://log2mypanel.com/admin
The following page will be displayed. Select Reseller Login.
Provide your username and password in the display screen.
2. How to add a plan?
Login as reseller
Click Add Plan on Service plan on the home page
Configure plan as per the needs of websites
Configure your plan to limit the disk quota for the domain and other services
as shown below or as per the website needs
Configure the services and save the plan
3. How to Add a website in a reseller control panel.
Select Add Name-based Site from Reseller Dashboard
Type your domain name and with necessary information’s in the textboxes
and press ADD SITE.
Select the created plan for the site .
5. How to Suspend a domain under the reseller account?
Click the marked box aside the domain as shown in figure
Confirmation message box will appear. Press OK to suspend the site
6. How to delete a domain from a reseller pack?
- Remove the site
Click Delete image aside the domain to delete the domain. Press OK when asked
7. How to reset reseller login password?
Login to the reseller account.
Click change password from the reseller home page.
Enter your new password and CLICK SAVE.
8. How to add a Domain Aliasing for a Domain?
Login to the reseller control panel
Click on List Sites to view the existing domai ns
Click Edit on the Actions Column for the domain on which Domain Aliasing is
to be added
Enable Domain Aliasing and in the ALIASES one per line as shown
9. How do I upload new logo for my reseller control pa nel?
Login in to the reseller control panel.
Select Upload Logo from the Reseller Dashboard.
Locate the logo file and click upload logo.
10. How to check the utilized space for a reseller pack?
Login to the control panel using reseller credential s
Click Reseller Summary from the MENU
The Below image shows the allocated and used space for the reseller pack
11. How do I set Disk quota for a domain?
Login in to your reseller account. Click list sites to display the sites.
Select EDIT button on the action column from that particular site
Now set the Disk quota, user quota limits and click update site.
12. How do I enable mail domain for a domain?
Select List sites
Click edit button for the particular domain.
Enable the mail domain and click update site to save.
13. How to login to a particular site using reseller login?
Click on the domain to get logged in to the domain as site administrator
The reseller will be automatically logged in as site Site Admini strator as shown
14. How to enable MYSQL database for a domain?
Select List sites
Click edit button for the particular domain
Enable MYSQL database and click update site to save.
15. How to view the enabled services for the reseller pack?
Login to the reseller control pane l
Select Services from the Menu to view the enabled services for the reseller pack