3. Company Facts Est.: 1988 · Location: Atlanta, GA · Avg. Tenure of Entire Team: 7 yrs. · Avg. Tenure of DesignTeam: 12 yrs. · Building Square Footage: 42,000 · National Experience: 50+ Cities · Computer Modeling & Engineering · Production Prototyping ·Custom to Large Volume Fabrication · OSHA Approved Finishing System BRINGING BRANDS TO LIFE.
4. Creative Process “Curiosity comes from within.” - Grant Perry BRINGING BRANDS TO LIFE.
5. Our ProcessAt DD we approach our projects alittle differently. Instead of puttingour clients through a standard,sometimes “proprietary”, process, · Creative Briefwe focus on the client and their ownparameters. Knowing that each project · Needs Assessmentis unique from the last, we feel it would · Competitor Researchonly make sense to adapt our processto our client and each project at hand in · Site Studiesorder to achieve the maximum results ourclients are looking for. · Conceptual DevelopmentBy understanding our client’s vision, their · Design Refinementaudiences’ needs, and the objectives for · Engineeringevery project, our team breaks down eachfactor to reveal the challenges, goals, and · Project Implementationnecessary steps to get there. · Fabrication & ManufacturingWhether the parameters as finite as · Program Rollouta set budget or as unknown like newclient sales, this parameter-driven styleof designing lets us effectively adapt toa wide scope of projects. Ultimately,this results in a creatively designedproject that actually works! BRINGING BRANDS TO LIFE.
6. The Design SolutionWhat a great design team brings tothe table is perspective, talent, andexperience. We work as a partners onevery project receiving input from everydesigner. Each challenge is collaborativebecause great results come from gatheringopinions and ideas together to create theright solution. Our designers all contributedifferent experiences, diverse knowledgeand a unique understanding of our clients.With various strengths, from 2D graphics to3D engineering, having multiple designersspending time on your project assures thatyou have the most well-rounded designsolution possible. Whether your project isa branding a corporate headquarters orproducing a large volume Point-of-Purchasedisplay, the team at DD works in concertto provide the best solution to your designneeds. BRINGING BRANDS TO LIFE.
7. Conceptual DevelopmentOur renderings are much more than away of simply communicating our ideas.Because they are so realistic, they’re anincredible method for our clients to fullyunderstand exactly how their product orenvironment will look and feel like in thereal world. It’s easy to use computer effectsand dramatic lighting to make a renderinglook extraordinary, but if it can’t be built orif it’s outside of the realities of the budget,then you’re selling false hope.From the beginning, our designs are createdutilizing state-of-the-art engineering softwareto insure that they can be manufactured costeffectively and implemented quickly.These renderings showcase how DD beginswith multiple concepts for each project.Each concept takes a unique direction andthen, we create a finalized concept takinginto consideration all design elementswhich are combined and refined into asingle solution to meet the parametersand goals of our client BRINGING BRANDS TO LIFE.
8. ProductionAll the best design work in the worldwill not get you very far if there isn’ta great production team to bringit to life. Working side-by-side, ourCraftsmen and Designers develop wellengineered products that can be costeffectively built and installed whilemeeting our client’s expectations.We may be called Dimensional Design,but our craftsmen never take a backseatto our design team… In fact, we oftenview them as the strength of our company,pun intended. Our incredible team isskilled in materials from wood and plasticto metals and solid surface. This broadexperience allows the design team topush the boundaries while giving ourclient more for their money. BRINGING BRANDS TO LIFE.
9. Marketing Interiors Marketing Centers · Reception Areas · Teleconference Centers · Presentation Rooms · Product Centers · Technology Areas BRINGING BRANDS TO LIFE.
10. Corporate InteriorsGrant and Team,We owe you a huge debt ofgratitude and I do not think wecould ever fully repay you and yourawesome team.Thanks is never enough but it hasto be said. Thank you so much foreverything.HOOAH!Dan, for the AMC Team!Colonel Daniel WilliamsU.S.ArmyArmy Materiel Command BRINGING BRANDS TO LIFE.
11. Marketing InteriorsAt DD we design and build custommarketing interiors that bring energyto spaces. We’ve been told that ourdesigns are “Corporate Cool” by goingfar beyond typical architectural spacesand we love that.In truth, though, we simply enjoy that ourdesigns are inspirational to companies’clients as well as their employees. BRINGING BRANDS TO LIFE.
12. Training Centers& Specialy Work Zones “Always design a thing by considering it inits next larger context -a chair in a room, a room in a house, a house in an environment, an environment in a city plan.” - Eliel Saarinen BRINGING BRANDS TO LIFE.
13. Corporate GraphicsAdvertising Sells Products, butCorporate Graphics define acompany. They build a culture.They build a brand. Brand Consulting · Corporate Identity · Logo Development · Print Collateral · MARCOM · Packaging Design · Display & Exhibit BRINGING BRANDS TO LIFE.
14. Corporate GraphicsAdvertising Sells Products, butCorporate Graphics define acompany. They build a culture.They build a brand. Brand Consulting · Corporate Identity · Logo Development · Print Collateral · MARCOM · Packaging Design · Display & Exhibit BRINGING BRANDS TO LIFE.
15. Displays Case StudyDiversiTechEvery design firm wants to feel likethey are a partner with their clientand occasionally you achieve that.Our relationship with DiversiTech hasbeen just that. Working alongside theDiversiTech marketing team on over 25projects. in partnership with DiversiTech, aninternational HVAC product manufacturer, todevelop and grow their brand position withintheir industry.DD has designed and crafted a range ofdiverse projects for DiversiTech includingtradeshow exhibits, product packaging, andeven retail permanent, promotional, andspecialized displays. Working alongsidethe DiversiTech marketing team on over 25projects, from the start of this vision, andas a result together we have developedrelationships and stand-out brand zone thatlasts.Through our full roll-out program ofgraphics, displays, packaging, andshipping, DiversiTech was ableto expand a bold presence costeffectively. BRINGING BRANDS TO LIFE.
16. Exhibits Case StudyGreenguard,A Division of UL LabsGreenguard, an environmental testinginstitute that sets the standard forindoor air quality, has been a DD clientfor several years. For each new project weenjoy the challenge of creating a uniquelydifferent exhibit on a limited budget. Eachof Greenguard’s shows have a different storydirected towards several audiences such asarchitects, family consumers and those in themedical field.The exhibits always support Greenguard’scurrently launched ad campaigns as wellas market their vendors’ green-friendly BEproducts. Through the years DD has AUTHENTICpartnered with Greenguard to create cleaniconic designs that satisfy their marketingchallenges with a strong definitivemessage. BRINGING BRANDS TO LIFE.
17. Retail Environments “People Buy Based on Emotion & Justify with Logic” - Unknown BRINGING BRANDS TO LIFE.
18. Environmental SignageSome signage says “go thatway.” Some signage says “youare here.” The signage we createmakes a statement and thatstatement is “We are distinct.” Corporate · Commercial · Marquee · Arena and Stadium · Wayfinding BRINGING BRANDS TO LIFE.
19. Design Capabilities Corporate Interiors • Print Collateral • Millwork FabricationDD has fused a team that combines • Marketing Areas • MARCOM • Specialty Displaysour creative design energy with thelogic of a craftsmen’s mind. We work • Lobby & Reception • Packaging Design • Visual Merchandisinghard building chemistry with our clients • Exhibit Display • Display & Exhibitto guide their marketing strategy andmake them standout. • Training Interiors Products • Custom Office Systems Retail Displays: • Consumer • Finishes & Surfaces • Point of Purchase • Furniture • Product Kiosks • Architectural Lighting Hospitality • Live Product Displays • Kiosk • Restaurant • Point-of-Sale • Bar & Club • Interactive Kiosks Signage • Arena & Stadium • Showroom Displays • Marquee • Theater • Plan-o-gram • Corporate • Branded Environments • Rollout Implementation • Commercial • Wayfinding Graphics: Retail Environments • Informational • Brand Consulting • Store Planning • Architectural • Corporate Identity • Prototyping • Specialty • Logo Development • Architectural Construction BRINGING BRANDS TO LIFE.
20. Manufacturing Capabilities Fabrication & Production Custom Finishes & Coatings Electrical & SpecialtyOur craftsmen work closely with our • Architectural Millwork • Stains / Fine Finishing • LED Lightingdesigners and project managers to pushthe boundaries of matieral usage and new • Custom Cabinetry and Laminate Casework • Color Matching • Low Voltage Lightingprocesses as well as production efficiencies • Standard / Exotic Veneer Panels • Faux Finishes • Lightboxesto deliver a quality product for our clients.Our extensive experience allows us to contain • Embossed Veneer Panels • Epoxy Coatings • Display Lightingcosts while ensuring production timelines. • Modular Wall Systems • Lacquers / Polyurethanes • Waterwall Systems • Custom Slatwall / Pegboard • Live Water Displays • Specialty Material Fabrication Graphic Production • Solid Surface and Stone • Vinyl Lettering / Graphics Themed Environments • Acrylics, Styrene, and PVC • Tension Cloth Graphics • Faux Surfaces • Urethanes / Castings • Dimensional Signage • Hard Coatings • EPS Foams • Large Formal Graphics • Foam Carving / Sculpturing • Aluminum Fabrication • Lightbox Graphics • Tension Cloth Structures • Steel Fabrication • Upholstery • Stainless Steel • Custom Murals / Decor • Specialty Hardware • Etched Glass and Sandblasting BRINGING BRANDS TO LIFE.
21. Client References BRINGING BRANDS TO LIFE.
22. THANK YOU3505 Newpoint Place, Ste. 400 Lawrenceville, GA 30043 Learn more about DD and the team @ dimensionaldesign.net/ddblog T: 678.376.1550 F: 678.376.1581 facebook.com/DimensionalDesignwww.dimensionaldesign.net twitter.com/DimDesStudios slideshare.net/dimdesstudios flickr.com/photos/dimensionaldesign dimensionaldesign.net/blog youtube.com/user/DimensionalDesign?feature=watch BRINGING BRANDS TO LIFE.