1. Six Strategies that will shape DigitalCommerce and drive Competitive Advantage in enterprises Dileep Srinivasan www.dileepsri.com @dileepsri
2. • This presentation highlights 6 digital based strategies that will be widely adopted by enterprises to gain and sustain competitive advantage.• Consumers will look for enterprises that embed such strategies for sustained interactions with the firms products or services.• Enterprises will look toward deploying such strategies successfully in order to build advocacy based loyalty to their brands
3. 1. Mobile devices• Every future IT project/program will build in Smartphone and/or Ipad/Tablet integration as the primary means for consuming data Those not considering this might want to revisit your roadmap
4. 2. Game Dynamics• Game Dynamics or Gamification techniques will be a large part of strategies that involve consumer engagement. The use of such game dynamics will be the next wave of generating loyalty and advocacy amongst consumers
5. 3. Augmented Reality• Enterprises will embrace Augmented Reality (AR) based applications and solutions. Companies building AR platforms will be in hot demand.Consumers relate more closely withenterprises embracing Augmented Reality, as it closer to being real
6. 4. Social Currency• Enterprises will more and more adopt strategies that tap into the geo social behavior of consumers to maintain the loyalty of their consumer base. Social Currency will become one of the most popular and lucrative approaches. Businesses incorporating Social Currencyapplications benefit to gain a lot of invaluable information on consumer behaviors.
7. 5. Location Based Apps• Retail enterprises will increasingly bridge the Digital & Physical shopping experiences of consumers through adoption of location based strategies to increase loyalty, consumer advocacy and customer delight. While this will encroach on consumers privacy, the millennial generation Are not put off with this, but they rather seem to embrace it
8. 6. Virtual Goods• Businesses will begin to embrace Virtual goods as another business model to earning revenue Consumers buy virtual goods as they see themselves engaging in behaviors packaged as icons, avatars etc. that have an emotional meaning to them.
9. Look out for these strategies that organizations will implement to ensure consumer intimacy and gain Competitive Advantage. Mobilie Devices Social Currency