Content Strategy 101 for Publishers and Authors
- 2,209 views
In this free WEBcast, Content Strategy 101 for Publishers and Authors, we’ll explore what content strategy means for publishers and authors when “the book” is only one of many potential vehicles ...
In this free WEBcast, Content Strategy 101 for Publishers and Authors, we’ll explore what content strategy means for publishers and authors when “the book” is only one of many potential vehicles to “publish” a story.
“Content” now means more than just the words and pictures that end up in a book, physical or digital. It can mean enhancements like audio and video; core and enriched metadata, like reviews, indexes and bibliographies; social reading and transmedia opportunities; and even user-created content like commentaries, fan fiction/art/videos, etc.
* How must author and editorial roles evolve, and where are the opportunities for publishers?
* What rights issues come into play when thinking beyond the traditional book deal?
* Where is the line between sales and marketing, and how to determine ROI for both?
* Dan Blank, Founder, We Grow Media
* Peter Costanzo, Director of Online Marketing, The Perseus Books Group
* James Mathewson, Editor in Chief, ibm.com
* Robert Pratten, Founder, TransmediaStoryteller.com
Moderated by: Guy LeCharles Gonzalez, Chief Executive Optimist, Digital Book World
For more information: http://bit.ly/aZaJuu
- Total Views
- Views on SlideShare
- Embed Views