1. ULR : http://www.samsungimaging.net/2011/09/26/three-unique-functions-of-the-mv800/Three Unique Functions of the MV800by JonathanKHello, this is Jonathan. Today, I want to introduce some unique features of the SamsungMultiView MV800. Have you heard of the MV800 before? Samsung Electronics Co., Ltdunveiled this awesome camera at the beginning of the month at IFA in Berlin, Germany. Itis the first premium compact model that features a 3.0” Wide Flip-out MultiView TouchDisplay. With the Flip-out Display, you can take photos from all angles without difficulties.You don’t need to bend your knees for low angle shots nor do you need to stand on tiptoesfor high angle shots. All you need to do is flip your display up or down and capture! Isn’t itcool?However, the Samsung MultiView MV800 was designed for users to extract maximumenjoyment from all photographic opportunities as it features some unique functionslike Magic Frame, Picture in Picture, and Photo Filter.Let’s go over the functions through a video and sample photos!
2. 1. Magic FrameThe Samsung MultiView MV800’s Magic Frame feature includes a total of 12 fun and nicebackground templates. The users are able to customize however they want and make it astheir own wallpaper.Step 1: Go to Magic Frame and choose a template.Step 2: After selecting a template, place your subject in the right position and press theshutter.
3. 2. Picture in PictureThe Picture in Picture function is one of the most unique functions of the camera. Thisfunction allows you to insert an image with another. You can even take a self-shot and putyourself in the picture or you can put somebody else’s face on it.Step 1:Go to Picture in Picture mode – Take a picture – Select the “Use” button to use it as abackground.
4. Step 2:The Picture in Picture box will appear (in the red box) – Move the box to wherever youwant.Step 3:Hold the shutter button half way down and take another shot!
5. Step 4:Then, you can see Picture in Picture!3. Photo FilterI’ve already introduced two unique functions, but the fun doesn’t stop there.The MV800 also features a Photo Filter function, which allows users to express their owncreativity through 14 different types of artistic effects, including the newly added WaterPrint and Cartoon effects.
6. Step 1:Go to Photo Filter – Choose an effectStep2:Take a shot and then you will get a photo with the effect.What do you think of the new Samsung MV800? Isn’t it amazing?In your normal daily life, you can capture a lot more fun pictures with the MV800 by usingthe camera’s unique functions such as Magic Frame, Picture in Picture, and Photo Filter.
7. You don’t even need any other special skills or tools…just the MV800. Take a look at thesample photos below and see how easily you can enjoy your life. It’s very simple withthe Samsung MultiView MV800!I hope you enjoyed the post and always wish you the best.Thank you!