1. ULR : http://www.samsungimaging.net/2011/11/18/the-best-3-impressive-photos-for-the-last-two-weeks-8/The Best 3 Impressive Photos for the Last Two Weeks#8by JonathanKHi everyone!How is the weather over there? It is getting colder day by day here. The temperature isfluctuating a lot recently, so please be careful not to catch a cold.It’s already been two weeks since the last best three impressive photos post. Thank you toall who have participated and shared great photos on our Facebook pages.Here is the eighth selection for “The Best 3 Impressive Photos.” I want to say a big “thankyou!” to those who have been participating in this mission. I hope you keep loving,supporting, and joining the activities on the Samsung Imaging and NX Facebook pages!Furthermore, there’s the ‘NX200 Feel and Share’ online event and the ‘NX200 Touch andShare’ offline event on our Facebook pages. Check it out what’s going on!Now, let me introduce our eighth selection of our best impressive photos. We hope thatyou enjoy it and will share your photos on our Facebook walls soon!
2. 1. Facebook Samsung Digital Imaging NX200 | f 10 | 55mm | ISO 100 Taken by Yong Soo ParkI don’t think most of you will know where the photographer took this photo. This place is“Jusanji Pond,” which is a small reservoir located in Ju-Wangs-San(Mt) National Park inKorea. While the surrounding thick woods of Mt. Ju-Wang-San are quite an impressiveplace for those who love nature, some of the trees are over 150 years old in the pond,which makes it an awesome and fantastic balance with the surrounding. I love the beautyof this forest and the pond. I hope you enjoyed viewing this great photo!
3. 2. Facebook NX NX100 | f 8.0 | 35mm | ISO 100 Taken by Nicolas Auvray
4. Nocolas Auvray left a comment with a story of “The Little Price” written by Antoine deSaint-Exupéry. When you see this picture (the man and the birds in Paris) and think of thebook “The Little Price,” what comes to your mind? Nocolas Auvray left a story of the littleboy and the fox. There are two lessons people may learn from the story. First, people wedon’t know personally are just like any thousands of others in the world, but they becomeunique to us once befriended. Second, we are responsible when we become a friend(tamed). What do you think?3. Facebook NX NX10 | f 10 | 55mm | ISO 100 Taken by Tom DanilovichThe title of this awesome photo is “August Iowa Sunrise,” which was taken with theNX10. What do you think is the most dramatic part in this photo? Personally, I love the raysfrom the sun– it’s very dramatic and impressive.Unfortunately, I have never seen such asight. Have you? If you do, why don’t you take some photos and upload on our page wall toshare with your buddies all over the world?So we just took a quick look at the eighth edition of “The Best 3 Impressive Photo” from ourFacebook Samsung Imaging and NX pages. What did you think? I Hope you all liked it!Let me say “congratulations!!” to the winners. Thank you so much for the great photos! Ihope many more people will share their great and awesome photos on our walls. Continueto take amazing pictures and post them on our Facebook pages! You could be the nextwinner!Be a part of our impressive photos!
5. I mentioned in the beginning that the ‘NX200 Feel and Share’ online event and the ‘NX200Touch and Share’ offline event are running on our NX page. Come win the prize throughour online and offline event!Thank you so much for taking your time to read this!