- Around 21 million people live in Australia.
- The most important cities are Sidney and Camberra.
- Australia is a constitutional monarchy.
- The main language is English.
- If you ever go to Australia you should visit Sidney and Camberra.
- Their speciality is vegetables.
- If you ever go to Australia you should taste meat pie.
- A famous musician and scientist is Delta Goodrem.
- Other famous australian people are Poppy Montgomery and Emilie de Ravin.
- The most important sports are cricket and netball.
- Cricket is the most important sport.