to creat a personal blog and collaborate in a class blog
to see a demo of eLearning – Teacher
2. to save a webpage for offline use
Open Internet Explorer
Open the website you’re interested in
Click on File, Save as
4. This window will open and show the files in your computer
Choose file you want to save it in.
Check the file type is as shown.
Click on Save and a copy of the text and images in that website will be saved in your computer.
3. to use printscreen to save visual support
Press Impr Pant PetSis in the top-right-hand corner of your keyboard.
Right Click and Paste.
Your picture will be ready for editing and saving.
4. to save a Youtube video
Copy this URL in your browser.
Download the programme
It will create two icons on your desktop
Go to Youtube, to the video you want to copy
Highlight and copy the video URL
Click on this on your desktop
7. Paste the video URL as shown and click on download
Your video will start downloading. This may take a while depending on the length of the video.
This will show progress
5. to make an online collage
Go to any of these websites:
Flickr's Creative Commons Pool
http:// www.openclipar t,org
Public Domain Images
http:// www.morguefile.com /
2. Do a right click on the picture and choose save picture.
3. The computer will save your picture in your Downloads folder or Images folder.
4. Alternatively, you can open the picture, go to file and click on save as and choose the folder you want to save it in.
Go to this website.
Choose a wallpaper
3. This window will open. Click where marked. 4. Select the pictures you’ll use in your collage 5. When the collage is ready click on Finalize 6. Your collage will be ready to download and save in your computer.
6. to save pictures from websites free of copyright http:// www.flickr.com / creativecommons / http:// www.openclipar t,org http:// www.public - domain - image.com / http:// www.morguefile.com / http://www.freeimages.co.uk/ http://www.pics4learning.com/
7. to use Google Docs
Open a Gmail account.
Click on Docs
3. This window will open showing the files already shared. 4. Click on this tab to upload files from your computer. 5. Click on create new if you want to create one online.
8. to evaluate online exercises
9. to creat a personal blog and collaborate in a class blog
Go to posterous.com and sign up.
Then, log in to start customizing your blog and posting in it.
3. Choose theme for the look of your blog 4. Start posting texts, videos, slide shows. 5. Invite friends to visit your blog and post comments. 6. You can always return and edit anything.
7. Choose files from your computer and upload them. 8. Use HTML or embed code to publish videos or online exercises, for e.g. 9. Publish your post