LABELWATCH ® is the first and only fully-customizable informational web-app that allows consumers to compare and evaluate additives, ingredients, and nutrition facts in over 25,000 brand-name foods.
1. Encourge your offline readers to become online users with this “easy-to-use” practical tool.
2. Repurpose valuable print content on the site.
3. Create one-on-one relationships with your readers through a robust online community.
4. Drive detailed product information from the LABELWATCH database to your magazines.
5. Create cutting-edge editorial ideas & content with the online community.
6. Build new online advertising revenues:
Online Banner Ad Sales
Email Blast Sales
Product Sponsorships Packages 1
Coupon Sales 2
1. 25,000 products x 10% sell thru = 2,500 sponsors x $2,500 mo cost per sponsor = $6,000,000 per month added revenue
2. 1,000 mfg. coupons x $1,000 per mo cost = $1,000,000 per month added revenue
ABOUT COMPARISONS GLOSSARY SHOPPING SMART OFFERING WHITE LABEL
1. HELP YOUR USERS FIND HEALTHIER FOODS. With LABELWATCH’s unique color-coded system, users can easily compare product ingredients in order to find the best choices for them and their families. COMPARISONS GLOSSARY SHOPPING ABOUT SMART OFFERING WHITE LABEL COUPON “ Th e top three concerns consumers have about the food they eat are: Healthiness of ingredients (61%); Possible use of ingredients that are detrimental to health (49%); and Safety of the ingredients (49%). Responding to consumer demand for greater clarity on food nutrition and components in food, a new free consumer Website — www.labelwatch.com. ” Institute of Food Technologies
2. HELP THEM UNDERSTAND THE NUTRIENT VALUES. With LABELWATCH’s unique color-coded nutrition information, user’s can determine at a glance if a product is high or low in certain nutrients. “ A fantastic website that takes products in the grocery store and breaks them down for you. I now know I can eat my favorite bread, Silver Hills Multigrain and I’m not killing anyone in my family! Now I can just go on the Internet and look up my favorite foods and make the smartest choices. Find out all the things you need to know about the foods you’re buying in the supermarket. Bookmark this website! ” CFUN 1410 Vancouver BC COMPARISONS GLOSSARY SHOPPING ABOUT SMART OFFERING WHITE LABEL COUPON Poor 6g 1g 0g 0g 0g 0mg 40mg 19g 2g 4g 3g 6g 1g 0g 0g 0g 0mg 40mg 19g 2g 4g 3g
The LABELWATCH proprietary ingredient glossary is the largest online database of actively utilized ingredients. It contains cited definitions and determinations on over 1,000 food additives and ingredients.
ABOUT COMPARISONS GLOSSARY SHOPPING SMART OFFERING WHITE LABEL
Online members can create customized shopping lists with just a click of a button. Lists can be printed or sent to mobile devices for use in-store.
ABOUT “ Yo u can read the list of ingredients on package labels but most of us don’t have any idea what all that stuff is. This is really vital for people with allergies. A very slick looking site, we hope it does a lot of good for a lot of people. ” KGO Radio San Francisco Send To Mobile Device Print-Friendly Version COMPARISONS GLOSSARY SHOPPING SMART OFFERING WHITE LABEL Buy 2 Get 1 Free SAVE $.50 SAVE $1.00 SAVE $.50
Manufacturers of healthy foods will welcome the opportunity to showcase offers on your site and your users will welcome the much needed savings in-store!
ABOUT “ The easy-to-navigate site also offers companies that are producing healthy products the opportunity to receive their "Smart Ingredients Seal of Approval.” You’ll wonder how you ever shopped alone. Join LABELWATCH today. It’s free! ” Healthwise Magazine Send To Mobile Device Print-Friendly Version COMPARISONS GLOSSARY SHOPPING SMART OFFERING WHITE LABEL Buy 2 Get 1 Free SAVE $.50 SAVE $1.00 SAVE $.50
Also Included is an online community for your readers to share health tips, recipes, videos, blogs and more!
ABOUT COMPARISONS GLOSSARY SHOPPING SMART OFFERING WHITE LABEL Welcome to the “ LA BELWATCH.com takes products in the grocery and breaks down the ingredients, analyses the contents, compares products to other products, and ultimately acts as a guide for healthy and smart shopping. A fabulous new site that helps us all eat healthier! ” FM 107.1 Minnesota Laura & Julia Show
WHITE LABEL COMPARISONS GLOSSARY SHOPPING ABOUT SMART OFFERING 9. ENABLE YOUR USERS IN-STORE & ON-THE-GO! The client branded iPhone app* provides on-the-go access to product information and glossaries, and integrates seamlessly with online shopping lists allowing users to add and update their list remotely. Retailer coupons can also be scanned directly from the iPhone in-store . *iPhone apps are subject to approval by Apple Computer Inc.
Product Database: Product database of over 25,000 brand-name and private-label consumer products. The label information for each product is obtained through product manufacturers, retailers and product packages.
Ingredient Glossary: The proprietary LABELWATCH ingredient glossary is the single largest, cited database of actively used additives and ingredients in contemporary food production. It contains definitions and determinations on over 1,000 ingredients.
Nutrition Facts Glossary: The nutrition facts glossary contains definitions and determinations based on information culminated from the USDA 2005 dietary guidelines and established FDA food labeling regulations.
Ingredient & Nutrition Comparison System: The product ingredient and nutrition comparison system allows users to compare products side-by-side in order to find the best product for their needs.
Shopping List Functionality: Members can create customized shopping lists with just a click of a button. Lists can be printed or sent to mobile devices for use in-store.
Dietary-Specific Searches: Users can search by predetermined categories such as gluten-free or low sodium. They can also perform customized searches with specific ingredients or nutrients omitted.
Smart Shopping Information: Database of directories, articles and videos to help members better understand the foods they’re consuming.
Online Community: A robust community where users can share healthy lifestyles.
Online Coupons: Users can search through a library of manufacturer and retailer-specific coupons for use in-store.