10. These augment in identifying richer insights Cocreation Word of mouth Online communities Ethnographic observation
11. But! “ Collecting and analysing data is only part of the story. Generating insight which leads to action is about getting people to think differently, identifying what matters most and focusing on what is important”. Based on Mark Johnson, Brainjuicer 2010
12. Our USP <ul><li>“ To help you make sound decisions that make a difference” </li></ul>
13. Transforming knowledge into action Knowledge into action Exploratory Day Identify how best we can work together Process 360 degree assessment of issues. Working closely with stakeholders. Engaging end-decision makers Delivery Integrated narrative Decision facilitation workshops Post facilitation follow-up
14. DiabComm ™ Identify treatment decisions DiabComm ™ Online Private Interactive Community PROM Content validation Coping with disease Questionnaire pretesting Innovate e.g. Cocreation
15. Supporting Patient Reported Outcomes Patient Reported Outcomes We provide Strategic advice on design and selection Literature reviews Conceptual and end-point model development Qualitative PROM research including ethnographic, depth and focus groups Questionnaire design Diabetes Health Profile HRQoL PROM Strategic advice Psychometric evaluation Endpoint model development Interpreting outcome data Norm referenced scores
16. Training to Improve Your Capability What do we offer? Training Needs Assessment To identify your organisation’s priorities and requirements. Post Training Mentoring: On-site, ongoing, and individualised support. Foundation Programme A grounding in the key areas of health research methodology. Standard Scheduled Training Basic research methods through to generating action based evidence Tailored Training Research skills and training tailored to meet your organisation’s needs.
17. DHP Research & Consultancy Ltd www.dhpresearch.com