1. Welcome to the Seminar How Merchants are usingSearch, Social, Video and Mobile Marketing to Grow their Business
2. Tonight we’ll discuss• Introductions• Changing Consumers Habits • Search & Shopping • Social Media • Peer Commenting, Ratings & Reviews • Mobile • Video• Opportunities for Local Merchants • New Customer Acquisition • Customer Retention
3. Digital Media Strategies For Acquiring and Retaining Customers1. Make sure you Get Found by ConsumersActively Searching Online for your products &Services on leading sites like Google. Social is Digital Word of Mouth!2. Leverage Social Media Best Practices toDrive More Repeat and Referral Businessfrom existing clients3. Leverage Precise Targeting Capabilities toreach Consumers Most Likely to beinterested in your Products & Services
4. Nearly 80% of all Adults on are on the Web
5. Now, evenmajority ofAdults 65+ areonline
6. Your Best Customers are online
7. Some of the Marketing toolswe used to employ areno longer effective
8. Just Googling it
9. We Search & Discover Online – Shop Local & In-Store
10. 95% of Web Traffic is generate from Page One Results
11. Google does a great job ofreturning relevant search results. 95% of consumers never go past the first page of their search result. Every business needs to know: 1. What Page are we on for our Best Keywords? 2. Where is our Competition?
12. Mobile views on YouTube are now more than 1 billion views each day.Since 2010, mobile device traffic to YouTube has more than tripled.
13. What this means for Local Merchants1. It’s now very affordable to “Broadcast” your Infomercial or How to Video to a very large potential audience.2. YouTube Videos are an incredible Source of Content that get indexed well on sites like Google (did we mention that Google owns YouTube?)3. Video is an incredible Source of Quality Content for Social Media and Your Website – a great way to communicate with current and future customers
14. Welcome to the Mobile Revolution
15. A Show of Hands ➙ Who here has:  unopened email in inbox?  unopened texts in inbox?  Used smartphone to look for local info?  used their smartphone to access the internet while shopping?
16. The Age of Mobile➙ You’re in good company…  90% of text messages are read <3 minutes1  94% of users look for local information on their phone and 90% take action as a result2  Mobile coupons are 10x more likely to be opened3 Sources: May 2012, 1) Luxury Daily, 2) Google, Our Mobile Planet: United States, Understanding the Mobile Customer, 3)Mobile Commerce Daily
17. Local Consumers in “Action Mode” when conducting Mobile Search
18. Estimated that 85% of Local Biz Don’t Have Mobile Optimized Websites
19. Mobile Driving Increased # of Valuable Leads“The number of calls to U.S.-based businesses will increase by 107% in thenext 17 months.” – BIA Kelsey• Mobile is about to unleash a massive increase in call-based advertising…which will be so vast that many established companies will scramble• 61% of Local Merchants rate inbound telephone calls as excellent leads.• Call conversion from a local search on a desktop local is 7%, once the landing page is viewed, compared with 57% from a mobile device• U.S. Businesses will receive 70 billion calls from mobile devices by 2016. Today the number is 20 billion. By the end of 2013 81% of all the calls businesses receive will originate from mobile phones.
20. 55-64 year old women arefastest growing segment NOW OVER ONE BILLION MONTHLY !!
21. Google + Social Network Experiencing Rapid Growth 100M!! Adding 22M New Users per month Google+, like YouTube…great way to significantly improve your Page Rankings!
22. Social Media is Digital Word of Mouth! = 217 Friends!In this example, 2,604 Friends Just learned about Your Business!
23. Use of Social Networks Among Men & Women Nearly Equal
24. 2012 Marketing Budgets Shift to Digital
25. Online Ratings & Reviews are Shaping Consumer Shopping Habits
26. “having a bad onlinereputation is a lot likehaving a bad creditscore…you typicallydon’t find out until itstoo late” - Aaron Toynton
27. 89% Trust OnlineRecommendationsfrom People theyknow70% TrustConsumerOpinions PostedOnline
28. Clearly, The Consumeris now in Charge!They have fundamentally changed the Rules ofMarketing and the way Merchants need to approachConnecting with them to earn their business. Our friends at Google call this.... The Zero Moment of Truth
29. The Traditional Model
30. The New Zero Moment of Turth
32. " Youd never set up an 800# for your businesswith nobody to answer the Phone. The Internet isthat 800# and its been set up for you even thoughyou didnt ask for it! People are "calling" you withtheir web searches everyday. If People search foryour product or services and you dont "answer"that search...who do you think will?" - Jim Lecisnki, Managing Director Google
33. What does ZMOT mean for Merchants?• You only get one chance to make a great first impression• You have to be ready for when Consumers come looking for you on whatever device they are using.• You have to be aware and respond and learn from what Consumers are saying about your business online.• With Mobile...the MOTS - Moments of Truths - are merging...when consumers can search, decide, buy and share all at once!
34. Are You Ready for your….
35. Merchant Strategies forLeveraging Digital Media
36. Reaching Consumers in Active Search Mode Take advantage of Free or Nearly Free Stuff1. Claim your listings! (only 37% have)2. Add Content to your listings – (photos, video, complete list of all services)3. Make it easy for Customers to Review Your Business4. Make sure you listings are accurate and uniform on all Top Sites – the basics: Name, Address, Phone, Web, Hours of Operation5. Consistent Social Media Postings (Facebook, Google +)6. Create and regularly update a blog for your Business7. Create and Distribute Targeted Video Press Releases about your Business8. Website Optimization - First Impressions!9. Mobile Optimization – On the Go Consumers!
37. Get Reviews for Customer Referral Cards are Easy & Inexpensive to CreateBetter PlacesListing Ranking
38. Listing DistributionMake sure your data is 100% correct on top search engines, social media and directorysites…so consumers can connect with you from their desktop or on the go via their SmartPhone or Tablet! Correct listing data is also important for improving your site SEO!
39. Keeping your data clean and up to date is key there are a lot of databases on the web!
40. Online Videos are aGreat Way to getHigh Page Ranking
41. Top Ten Reasons you Need need a Quality Web & Mobile Site1. You only get one chance to make a Great First Impression!2. Professional Image – level playing field3. Be Open for Biz 24/7 – instant Custom Gratification4. Connect with on the go Consumers5. Sell Products6. Promote Services7. It’s Your Online Brochure update-able any time8. Generate Leads9. Stay Connected to your Best Customers with your Blog10. Great Recruiting Tool
42. Smart Phone Friendly Mobile Sites that MatchLook and Feel of Main Website
43. Perfect for Customer Loyalty & VIP ClubsConnect with your Customers  QR Code  Keywords  Redirect Code  Your mobile call-to-action  Build your VIP list  Now engage with them
44. Social MediaManagement &Customer VIPLoyalty Programs
45. Social Media Drives More Repeat & Referral Business Free or Nearly Things You Can Do!• Most Important: Commit to the Content! – Consistent, varied two way communication via multiple channels. If you don’t have time, find someone who does.• Improve/Create Your Social Presence – Facebook, Twitter & Google+, LinkedIn – they all are free!• Use offline promotion to drive online fans• Create Online Contests to generate to grow your fan base• Add Social links to all web promotions (site, email, video, PR etc)
46. Great Social Content goes well beyond Promotional Offers• Value added tips and ideas that position you as expert• Photos & Videos – before/after, new products etc.• Loyalty rewards only for followers• Success stories, positive reviews• Customer Recognition• Employee and Vendor Partner Recognition• Community Involvement and Giving Back• Yes, sync off line marketing promotional messages but don’t over do it
47. Create a Customer Loyalty Program “What would it mean for your Business if Your Current Customers Shopped with you one more time a month?”News of Your Store Via Multiple Channels Your Happy Customers
48. Right About Now…You Might be Thinking…. Wow – that’s a lot of Stuff…I’m so Busy already Running my Business!
49. Three Turn Key Solutions for helping youLeverage Digital Media to Grow your Business
50. Mobile VisibilityOptimized Mobile Website – site matches look/feel of your existingsite, reaching action mode consumers on the go with smart phonefriendly websiteGeo Targeted Custom Video Infomercial tells story of your businesswith sight, sound and emotion, optimized on YouTube, targeted for HiPage Rank on Google.Local Visibility Business Listing Package - Claim/enhance local Google ,Yahoo, Bing listings- Premium logo listing and profile page Newspaper online Marketplace- Print logo directory listing in Sunday Newspaper- Verify optimize Top 150 search, directory and social site listings – including GPS and Siri – great for SEO.Reputation Management – 24/7 monitoring of social , rating andreview sites to alert of you of positive/negative consumercommentary….protecting your most valuable asset – Your Reputation!
51. Local Business Listing Bundle Keep your business listings 100% accurate and 100% consistent, 100% of the time.• Claiming & Updating of the Big Three – Google, Yahoo, Bing – to include photos, video, top key words, categories, description and more• Newspaper Marketplace Premium Listing & Profile Page – we enhance your logo listing and optimize your profile page for high page ranking - in print and online• Enhanced Standardized Listings across Top 100 + Platforms - We securely certify and standardize Business Name, Address and Phone (NAP) and actively manage it 24/7 across 100+ platforms.• 90% of Local Searches happen on our Network - We get your listing to the largest network of local search platforms in the industry, so your certified business listings reach sites where over 90% of U.S. consumer local searches occur.• Beyond the Desktop - Our network of 100+ best-in-class local search platform partners spans applications from desktop and mobile to social, industry-vertical and other specialty directories.
52. Geo Targeted Videos Drive High Page Rank
53. Smart Phone Friendly Mobile Sites that MatchLook and Feel of Main Website
54. Reputation Management Real Time Alerts inform immediately with link to the exact posting
55. Reputation Management
56. Social Loyalty PackageCreate and Promote a Customer VIP Loyalty Program – Stay in touch andreward your most loyal customers – driving more repeat business! Wemanage all Channels for you hands free, including:• Social Media : Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus• Monthly Email Marketing Newsletter• Text Messaging• Complete in-store collateral, including table tents, signage, window clings, business cardsOptimized Mobile Website – site matches look/feel of your existing site,reaching action mode consumers on the go with smart phone friendlywebsiteGeo Targeted Custom Video Infomercial tells story of your business withsight, sound and emotion, optimized on YouTube, targeted for Hi Page Rankon Google.Optimized Local Business Listing Package & Rep Management – OptimizeBig 3 plus, toledoblade.com marketplace, Top 150 and real time monitoringof your online reputation.
57. Create a Customer Loyalty Program “What would it mean for your Business if Your Current Customers Shopped with you one more time a month?”News of Your Store Via Multiple Channels Your Happy Customers
58. Social Media is Digital Word of Mouth and when combined with Email and Text Customer Loyalty Programs is an effective way to drive more repeat and referral business Plan & Sync the Message Distribute the Message via Social, Video, Blog, Text & We meet with your team regularly to ensure offline syncs with online Email Channels message and then manage all postings hands free to you! Marketing & Social Media CalendarThe Message can include: • Your Charitable Efforts/Giving Back• Marketing messages • Contests & Promotions• Coupons/Special Offers • New Product/Service announcements• Customer Loyalty Promotions • Product & Service Videos• Customer Testimonials & • Employee & Vendor Recognition Reviews
59. Digital Premium PackageNew Custom 5 Section Web and Mobile Site – includes product/service page,video, social media links and about us page.Create & Enhance Social Media Profile Pages for Facebook, Twitter andGoogle + with monthly planning meeting to plan your posts with updating allmonth long.Optimized Local Business Listings - enhance your listing on Google, Yahooand Bing plus we verify listing accuracy on Top 100 search, social anddirectory sitesEnhanced Logo listing and profile page in the Newspaper online and printmarketplaceGeo Targeted Custom Video Infomercial tells story of your business with sight,sound and emotion…targeted for Hi Page Rank on Google.Reputation Management – Real time monitoring of social , rating and reviewsites to protect your most valuable asset – Your Reputation!
60. Search Optimized Web & Mobile sites get you found online and by consumers on the go Cache Valle Connext has a variety of options to give any business a professional, search engine optimized presence for both Web and Mobile sites. Custom 2-4 Page Blog or Microsite – this highly polished, professional site is a great compliment to your existing site or can stand alone. Easily update-able as part of your monthly communication plan. Optimized for Mobile. Custom Websites – professionally designed, completely custom, optimized for search…packages starting at 8 page and up. All include Blog page, Mobile optimization Mobi Sites: We can optimize your existing site for Smart Phones, so you can connect with consumers on the go.
61. Web and SocialManagement
62. Blog, Social and MobileDesign & Management
63. Outbound Marketing to Acquire New Customers
64. We offer targeting that reaches consumers on the Web and on the Go
65. Premium Audience Network Drill deep into Vertical Audience Categories that include: +Reach local consumers on our site as well as premium regional and national sites with a message targeted by Demographic , Behavior, Search, Context and more
66. We leverage Search Re-targeting to reach consumers actively searching for your products and services Consumer performs1 a Keyword Search & is anonymously “cookied” for their Heart Healthy Diet search term. Search Retargeting Increases Efficiency Your Online Display targets potential Consumer later visits their favorite customers who have been actively2 sites on the Web and is served your searching for your products and ad based on their past search history services. Ads are served based on Brand Names Searched and also Competitors Searched. Ads are Geo Targeted to reach local consumers. Ads appear on Brand Safe Premium Publishers sites reaching your target audience as the move across the internet. Dynamic ads can include video and link to your home page , special offers, Product pages and more.
67. Site Retargeting reaches potential customers who have already Visited your Website and invites them back.
68. Facebook options for Web & Mobile Targeted Display & Sponsored Posts
69. Targeted Email Options! SAMPLE EMAIL• We create a Custom Email template that features: • Your Marketing Message • Links to site, video, social media etc.• We Target the Email message to double opt in list of Consumers by: • Zip Code radius around your store • Demographics (Gender, HH Income, Age) • Category of Interest SAMPLE REPORT This campaign sent over 3000 potential customers to the client’s site!
70. TARGETING THE LISTGEOGRAPHIC TARGETING • State • Region • MSA • County • City • Zip codeCUSTOM TARGETING • Retailers’ Trade Area (radius) • Newspaper Zone • Newspaper Circulation Area
71. TARGETING THE LISTGETTING RESULTS: DEMOGRAPHIC TARGETING• Age • Religion • Homeowner/Renter• Gender • Marital Status • Home Market Value• Ethnicity • Presence of Children • Dwelling Type• Occupation • Number of Children • Length of Residence• Education • Income: Est. HH. • Presence of Pet• Language • Net Worth • Veteran
72. Get Your Free DigitalCheck Up! No obligation 3 Point Inspection!1. Free Visibility Report2. Free Google Ranking Report3. Reputation Audit Find Out What’s Being Said About You Online!Guarantee Digital is pleased to provide the following reports to help Local Businessesget a clear picture of how they appear to consumers searchingfor them online.What’s Your Find-a-bility? How do you Rank vs. your Competition?Visibility Report shows how and if consumers find you online.What’s Your Online Reputation? Find out what consumer sentiment is aboutyour business…and if the buzz is good (or not!)Ready for Mobile Consumers? How does your site look on a Smart Phone? Isit easy to dial your number, get directions to your business? For more information and to get your free report, connect with us at 800.583.9113 or visit www.guaranteedigital.com
73. Mobile Site Grader shows how your site looks on a Smart Phone
74. Questions? Heather Foor Digital Sales Manager (419) 724-6440 email@example.com Let’s Meet Soon to reviewYour Free Reputation & Mobile Site Audit