• X started two football clubs in Johannesburg
and Pretoria, both named Passive Resisters
after the political philosophy,inspired by the
writings of Henry Thoreau and Leo Tolstoy.
• Identify this INDIAN.
• Mir Ranjan Negi is a field hockey player and
former goalkeeper of the India national field
• He returned as a goalkeeping coach for the
1998 Asian Games in which the India national
field hockey team won the Gold.
• But suddenly in 2007 ,he became
very famous. Why?
6.Think Olympics.! Think Records.!
• Recently there was a world record occurred in
the Golf world… in the Alfred Dunhill Links
Championship 2012, X, who is a non pro golf
player hit a 159ft shot which was directly
inserted into the hole. And thus X broke the
long standing record of Terry Wagon.After his
retirement in 2012 from his field, he again
created a record…he just loves to create
records. Identify X.
8.Who am I talking about..?
He holds a degree of Bachelor of Commerce
from Layola College,Chennai.
At the age of eighteen,he was awarded Padma
He was the only sportsperson to have been
invited for the dinner hosted by the Indian PM
Manmohan Singh for US President Barack
Obama on 7 November 2010.
• Taj Entertainment Network was launched on
April 1, 2002.
• How is it famously known to us..?
Taj Entertainment Network is
famously known as TEN sports.
12.This is the list of jersey number’s of
Team India’s squad when they won the
2011 Cricket World Cup, with the
exception of one member of the
squad. whose jersey number is missing
and what is the jersey number?
3 ,5 ,7 ,10 ,12 ,13 ,14 ,18 ,24 ,27 ,34
,36 ,48 ,64 , (?)
X shares his birthplace with the revolutionary
Charles rexach was so impressed with X that he
wanted to make a contract immediately and
as there was no paper available he detailed it
out in ‘Paper napkin!!’
• Sebastien Vettel with Michael Schumacher
15.The last question
• X played under Imran Khan as a substitute
fielder during a festival match at the Cricket
Club of India in Mumbai. Later on X , even
went on to become as the captain on Indian
team for sometime.
• Identify this Indian who played as a substitute