- 355 views
Delivering successful SharePoint implementations can be challenging and far too many suffer from a less than desired ROI. ...
Delivering successful SharePoint implementations can be challenging and far too many suffer from a less than desired ROI.
Successful SharePoint is best thought of as a team sport requiring cooperation and partnership between the business, IT and end-user communities collaborating to balance the need for governance, process and adoption.
This session is designed to help teams responsible for the success of SharePoint discusses proven methods and best practices for driving adoption while enabling and supporting governance requirements. It will highlight strategies for:
• Establishing an effective cross organization SharePoint team,
• Aligning SharePoint solutions to organizational goals and priorities,
• Engaging executive sponsors, stakeholders, and SharePoint champions,
• Planning end-user training, and communications, and
• Managing the technology platform and governance plan on an ongoing basis.
- Total Views
- Views on SlideShare
- Embed Views