1. How many cans can a canner can a canner cans as many cans as a canner can can cans2. Bobby blue blows big blue bubbles3. Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers. A peck of pickled peppers Peter Piper picked. If Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers, Wheres the peck of pickled peppers Peter Piper picked?4. I saw Susie sitting in a shoe shine shop. Where she sits she shines, and where she shines she sits.5. How many boards Could the Mongols hoard If the Mongol hordes got bored?6. How can a clam cram in a clean cream can?7. Denise sees the fleece, Denise sees the fleas. At least Denise could sneeze and feed and freeze the fleas.8. Six sick hicks nick six slick bricks with picks and sticks.9. I wish to wish the wish you wish to wish, but if you wish the wish the witch wishes, I wont wish the wish you wish to wish.10. Picky people pick Peter Pan Peanut-Butter, tis the peanut-butter picky people pick.11. Luke Luck likes lakes. Lukes duck likes lakes. Luke Luck licks lakes.
Lucks duck licks lakes. Duck takes licks in lakes Luke Luck likes. Luke Luck takes licks in lakes duck likes.12. If Pickfords packers packed a packet of crisps would the packet of crisps that Pickfords packers packed survive for two and a half years?13. Did Dick Pickens prick his pinkie pickling cheap cling peaches in an inch of Pinch or framing his famed French finch photos?14. When you write copy you have the right to copyright the copy you write. You can write good and copyright but copyright doesnt mean copy good - it might not be right good copy, right?15. Now, writers of religious services write rite, and thus have the right to copyright the rite they write.16. Conservatives write right copy, and have the right to copyright the right copy they write. A right wing cleric might write right rite, and have the right to copyright the right rite he has the right to write. His editor has the job of making the right rite copy right before the copyright would be right. Then it might be copy good copyright.17. Should Thom Wright decide to write, then Wright might write right rite, which Wright has a right to copyright. Copying that rite would copy Wrights right rite, and thus violate copyright, so Wright would have the legal right to right the wrong. Right?18. Legals write writs which is a right or not write writs right but all writs, copied or not, are writs that are copyright. Judges make writers write writs right.
19. Advertisers write copy which is copyright the copy writers company, not the right of the writer to copyright. But the copy written is copyrighted as written, right?20. Wrongfully copying a right writ, a right rite or copy is not right.21. A big black bug bit a big black dog on his big black nose!22. How many cookies could a good cook cooked if a good cook could cook cookies? A good cook could cook as much cookies as a good cook who could cook cookies.23. How much ground would a groundhog hog, if a groundhog could hog ground? A groundhog would hog all the ground he could hog, if a groundhog could hog ground.24. How much wood could Chuck Woods woodchuck chuck, if Chuck Woods woodchuck could and would chuck wood? If Chuck Woods woodchuck could and would chuck wood, how much wood could and would Chuck Woods woodchuck chuck? Chuck Woods woodchuck would chuck, he would, as much as he could, and chuck as much wood as any woodchuck would, if a woodchuck could and would chuck wood.25. Mr. Tongue Twister tried to train his tongue to twist and turn, and twit and twat, to learn the letter "T".26. Through three cheese trees three free fleas flew. While these fleas flew, freezy breeze blew. Freezy breeze made these three trees freeze. Freezy trees made these trees cheese freeze. Thats what made these three free fleas sneeze.27. Birdie birdie in the sky laid a turdie in my eye. If cows could fly Id have a cow pie in my eye.
28. How many cans can a cannibal nibble if a cannibal can nibble cans? As many cans as a cannibal can nibble if a cannibal can nibble cans.29. Four furious friends fought for the phone.30. Tie twine to three tree twigs.31. Rory the warrior and Roger the worrier were reared wrongly in a rural brewery.32. Three short sword sheaths.33. Green glass globes glow greenly.34. I stood sadly on the silver steps of Burgesss fish sauce shop, mimicking him hiccuping, and wildly welcoming him within.35. How many berries could a bare berry carry, if a bare berry could carry berries? Well they cant carry berries (which could make you very wary) but a bare berry carried is more scary!36. Six slimy snails sailed silently.37. Roofs of mushrooms rarely mush too much.
38. The great Greek grape growers grow great Greek grapes.39. Rhys watched Ross switch his Irish wristwatch for a Swiss wristwatch.40. I wish to wash my Irish wristwatch.41. Tom threw Tim three thumbtacks.42. How much caramel can a canny cannonball cram in a camel if a canny cannonball can cram caramel in a camel?43. Little Mike left his bike like Tike at Spikes.44. Yellow butter, purple jelly, red jam, black bread. Spread it thick, say it quick! Yellow butter, purple jelly, red jam, black bread. Spread it thicker, say it quicker! Yellow butter, purple jelly, red jam, black bread. Dont eat with your mouth full!45. How many sheets could a sheet slitter slit if a sheet slitter could slit sheets?46. Chester Cheetah chews a chunk of cheep cheddar cheese.47. If youre keen on stunning kites and cunning stunts, buy a cunning stunning stunt kite.
48. Two tiny tigers take two taxis to town.49. Willies really weary.50. Yally Bally had a jolly golliwog. Feeling folly, Yally Bally Bought his jolly golli a dollie made of holly! The golli, feeling jolly, named the holly dollie, Polly. So Yally Ballys jolly gollis holly dollie Pollys also jolly!51. Out in the pasture the nature watcher watches the catcher. While the catcher watches the pitcher who pitches the balls. Whether the temperatures up or whether the temperatures down, the nature watcher, the catcher and the pitcher are always around. The pitcher pitches, the catcher catches and the watcher watches. So whether the temperatures rises or whether the temperature falls the nature watcher just watches the catcher whos watching the pitcher whos watching the balls.52. Tommy Tucker tried to tie Tammys Turtles tie.53. Excited executioner exercising his excising powers excessively.54. Double bubble gum, bubbles double.55. Octopus ocular optics.56. Suzie Sea words fish-sauce shop sells unsifted thistles for thistle-sifters to sift.57. She said she should sit.
58. Mo mi mo me send me a toe, Me me mo mi get me a mole, Mo mi mo me send me a toe, Fe me mo mi get me a mole, Mister kister feet so sweet, Mister kister where will I eat !?59. I wish you were a fish in my dish60. The big black bug bit the big black bear, but the big black bear bit the big black bug back!61. I see a sea down by the seashore. But which sea do you see down by the seashore?62. Old Mr. Hunt had a cuddy punt Not a cuddy punt but a hunt punt cuddy.63. A one black bug bled blue black blood. The other black bug bled blue.64. If you noticed this notice, you will noticed that this notice is not worth noticing.65. Five frantic frogs fled from fifty fierce fishes.66. Seven sleazy shysters in sharkskin suits sold sheared sealskins to seasick sailors.67. A pessimistic pest exists amidst us.
68. Silly sheep weep and sleep.69. Knife and a fork bottle and a cork that is the way you spell New York.70. Dr. Johnson and Mr. Johnson, after great consideration, came to the conclusion that the Indian nation beyond the Indian Ocean is back in education because the chief occupation is cultivation.71. Round and round the rugged rock the ragged rascal ran.72. If colored caterpillars could change their colors constantly could they keep their colored coat colored properly?73. How may saws could a see-saw saw if a see-saw could saw saws?74. As he gobbled the cakes on his plate, the greedy ape said as he ate, the greener green grapes are, the keener keen apes are to gobble green grape cakes, theyre great!75. How much myrtle would a wood turtle hurdle if a wood turtle could hurdle myrtle? A wood turtle would hurdle as much myrtle as a wood turtle could hurdle if a wood turtle could hurdle myrtle.76. A fly and flea flew into a flue, said the fly to the flea what shall we do? let us fly said the flea
said the fly shall we flee so they flew through a flaw in the flue.77. How much dew does a dewdrop drop If dewdrops do drop dew? They do drop, they do As do dewdrops drop If dewdrops do drop dew.78. If Kantie can tie a tie and untie a tie, why cant I tie a tie and untie a tie like Kantie can.79. Bake big batches of brown blueberry bread.80. Fresh fried fish, Fish fresh fried, Fried fish fresh, Fish fried fresh.81. Come, come, Stay calm, stay calm, No need for alarm, It only hums, It doesnt harm.82. A big black bear sat on a big black bug.83. How much oil boil can a gum boil boils if a gum boil can boil oil?84. She sells sea shells on the sea shore; The shells that she sells are sea shells Im sure.
So if she sells sea shells on the sea shore, Im sure that the shells are sea shore shells.85. Can you imagine an imaginary menagerie manager imagining managing an imaginary menagerie?86. Blakes black bikes back brake bracket block broke.87. A twister of twists once twisted a twist. And the twist that he twisted was a three-twisted twist. Now in twisting this twist, if a twist should untwist, would the twist that untwisted untwist the twists?88. The batter with the butter is the batter that is better!89. When a doctor doctors a doctor, does the doctor doing the doctoring doctor as the doctor being doctored wants to be doctored or does the doctor doing the doctoring doctor as he wants to doctor?90. If two witches would watch two watches, which witch would watch which watch?91. Amidst the mists and coldest frosts, With stoutest wrists and loudest boasts, He thrusts his fists against the posts, And still insists he sees the ghosts.
368 No need to light a night-light on a light night like tonight. 369I wish to wish, I dream to dream, I try to try, and I live to live, and Id die to die, and I cry to cry but I dont know why. from a Song by Soundgarden named "Somewhere" composed and written by Ben Shepherd 370 by Tim McCauley, age 8 371 A real rare whale. 372 Terry Teeter, a teeter-totter teacher, taught her daughter Tara to teeter-totter, but Tara Teeter didnt teeter-totter as Terry Teeter taught her to. by Pierre Abbat 373 Ken Dodds dads dog s dead. 374 I bought a bit of baking powder and baked a batch of biscuits. I brought a big basket ofbiscuits back to the bakery and baked a basket of big biscuits. Then I took the big basket
of biscuits and the basket of big biscuits and mixed the big biscuits with the basket ofbiscuits that was next to the big basket and put a bunch of biscuits from the basket into a biscuit mixer and brought the basket of biscuits and the box of mixed biscuits and the biscuit mixer to the bakery and opened a tin of sardines. Said to be a diction test for would-be radio announcers: To be read clearly, without mistakes, in less than 20 seconds (from Coronet Magazine, August 1948). 375Kanta is a masai girl. She can tie a tie and untie a tie. If Kanta can tie a tie and untie a tie, why cant I tie a tie and untie a tie? 376 Im a mother pheasant plucker, I pluck mother pheasants. Im the most pleasant mother pheasant plucker, to ever pluck a mother pheasant. Actually, ... Im Not the pheasant plucker, Im the pheasant pluckers son. But Ill stay and pluck the pheasants Till the pheasant plucking s done! 377 If you go for a gopher a gopher will go for a gopher hole. 378 Seven slick and sexy sealskin ski suits slid slowly down the slope. 379 The chief of the Leith police dismisseth us. 380 Fred Threlfalls thirty-five fine threads are finer threads than Fred Threlfalls thirty-five thick threads. by Anthony Nichols
381 Bugs black blood, Black bugs blood 382 Reed Wade Road name of a road in Batesville Arkansas 383 Jacks nap sack strap snapped. 384 I saw Esau sitting on a seesaw. I saw Esau; he saw me. 385 A quick witted cricket critic. 386 Hitchcock Hawk Watch Spots Record Raptors Title of an article in the Neola Gazette 387 Sure, sir, the ships sure shipshape, sir. 388 The Smothers brothers fathers mothers brothers are the Smothers brothers mothers fathers other brothers. 389 One Double Dozen Double Damask Dinner NapkinsName of a sketch written by Dion Titheradge for a London musical revue and originally
performed by Cicely Courtneidge in the early 1930s. The comedienne Bea Lillieperformed the sketch in an American film starring Bing Crosby in 1938, and that films name was "Doctor Rhythm". The sketch became famous and Lillie did perform it on numerous occasions on radio, as well as record it on two 78rpm records. 390 The cat crept into the crypt, crapped and crept out. 391 Dear mother, give your other udder to my other brother. 392 Blended baby blue bugs blood blotches. made up watching bugs splatter on the windshield ... ugh! 393 So, this is the sushi chef? Spoken to a friend in a Japanese restaurant on the chef’s return. 394 Furnish Freddies nursery with forty-four furry Furby Beanie Babies. 395 Arnold Palmer, Arnold Palmer, Arnold Palmer, ... name of the famous American golfer 396 A bitter biting bittern bit a better biting bittern And the better biting bittern bit the bitter biting bittern back. Said the bitter biting bittern to the better biting bittern
“I’m a bitter biting bittern bitten back” 397 Certified certificates from certified certificate certifiers. 398Imagine, imagining imagining, an imaginary imaginary imaginary menagerie manager, imagining imagining imagining an imaginary imaginary imaginary managerie. 399 What noise annoys a noisy oyster? Any noise annoys a noisy oyster, but a noisy noise annoys a noisy oyster most! 400We need a plan to fan a pan; find a pan to fan, then find a fan to fan the pan, then fan the pan. Some Korean students find difficult to pronounce difference between f and p. 401 How many snacks could a snack stacker stack, if a snack stacker snacked stacked snacks? by Christine Reynolds 402 Freddy is ready to roast red roaches. Ready for Freddys roasted red roaches? 403Who washed Washingtons white woolen underwear when Washingtons washer-woman went west?
404 On mules we find two legs behind and two we find before. We stand behind before we find what those behind be for. 405 Three grey geese In a green field grazing, Grey were the geese And green was the grazing. 406 Susie sits shinning silver shoes 407 Ralph rakes leaves really, really lousily. for Japanese students of English 408 Lady Luck dislikes losers. for Japanese students of English 409 Broken back brake block 410 Mumbling, bumbling. Bumbling, mumbling. 411Of all the felt I ever felt I never felt felt that felt like that felt felt. 412
They hatch fish at the state fish hatchery and sell hatched fish to the fish stick factory. by Kevin Brown 413 In pine tar is. In oak none is. In mud eels are. In clay none is. If read fast, it sounds like gibberish. 414 The sixth sick sheiks sixth sick sheep. 415 Thirty-six thick silk threads 416 Silly shoe-fly pie fans sell chilly shoe-fly pie pans. 417 Kantai can tie a tie. If Kantai can tie a tie, why cant I tie a tie like Kantai can tie a tie. 418 The two-toed tree toad tried to tread where the three-toed tree toad trod. 419 Tricky Tristan tracked a trail of tiny turtles. How many tiny turtles did Tricky Tristan track? Tricky Tristan tracked twenty two tiny turtles; thats how many tiny turtles tricky Tristan tracked. 420Esau Wood saw a wood saw, saw wood, as no wood saw would saw wood. If Esau Wood saw a wood saw, saw wood, as no wood saw would saw wood, where is the wood saw
witch would saw wood, as no wood saw would saw wood. 421 Youre behaving like a babbling, bumbling band of baboons. from Harry Potter 422 Iranian Uranium 423 Giddy kiddy goat, Giddy kiddy goat, Giddy, giddy, giddy, giddy, giddy, kiddy goat. 424 He wanted to desert his dessert in the desert! 425 If a Hottentot tot taught a Hottentot tot to talk before the tot would totter, ought theHottentot tot be taught to say ought, or naught, or what ought to be taught the Hottentottot? If to hoot and to toot a Hottentot tot be taught by a Hottentot tutor, should the tutor get hot if the Hottentot tot hoots and toots at the Hottentot tutor? 426 There was a writer called Wright, he taught his son to write Wright right: "Its not right to write Wright Rite, please try to write Wright right!" 427 Very rare vagrant wader a "vagrant wader" is a wading bird that is not typical to a particular region 428
Crash Quiche Course 429 I broke a brickbat and a brickbat broke me. 430A wooden worm wouldnt be worthy of worship but would he if he wondered and worried about what he would be worthy of if he wasnt wooden? by Samy Gosselin 431 Give papa a cup of proper coffee in a copper coffee cup. 432 Nine nice night nurses nursing nicely. 433 Farrells features fabulous food n fantastic fountain fantasies for frolicking, fun-filled festive families. 434 Who holds Joes nose when he blows? Joe knows. 435 A singly circularly linked list. 436 The Final Fixing of the Foolish Fugitive Feeling footloose, fancy-free and frisky, this feather-brained fellow finagled his fondfather into forking over his fortune. Forthwith, he fled for foreign fields and frittered his farthings feasting fabulously with fair-weather friends. Finally, fleeced by those follyfilled fellows and facing famine, he found him-self a feed flinger in a filthy farm-lot. He
fain would have filled his frame with foraged food from fodder fragments. "Fooey! My fathers flunkies fare far fancier," the frazzled fugitive fumed feverishly, frankly facing fact. Frustrated from failure and filled with forebodings, he fled for his family. Falling at his fathers feet, he floundered forlornly. "Father, I have flunked and fruitlessly forfeited further family favors . . ." But the faithful father, forestalling further flinching, frantically flagged his flunkies to fetch forth the finest fatling and fix a feast. But the fugitives fault finding frater, faithfully farming his fathers fields for free, frowned at this fickle forgiveness of former falderal. His fury flashed, but fussing was futile. His foresighted father figured, "Such filial fidelity is fine, but what forbids ferventfestivities? The fugitive is found! Unfurl the flags! With fanfare flaring, let fun, frolic and frivolity flow freely, former failures forgotten and folly forsaken." Forgiveness forms a firm foundation for future fortitude. (Sir John Hensch of London) 437 Thirty-three thousand feathers on a thrushes throat. 438 四十是四十 四十不是十四 十四不是四十 十四是十四 sìshí shì sìshí sìshí bǔ shì shísì shísì bǔ shì sìshí shísì shì shísì 439When I went to Warsaw, I saw a saw that could outsaw any saw that I ever saw. Now, if
you go to Warsaw and see a saw that could outsaw the saw I saw, Id like to see your saw saw. 440 If practice makes perfect and perfect needs practice, I’m perfectly practiced and practically perfect. by Karen and Alyse Ferry 441 Six Czech cricket critics 442 Rubber Berber Gerber™ Burger An ersatz North African taste treat ... 443 Lucid Lou slued loose the sluice that slew the slough. 444 In Hertford, Hereford and Hampshire hurricanes hardly ever happen. from My Fair Lady the musical based upon George Bernard Shaws Pygmalion 445 Thomas Tattamus took two Ts to tie two tots to two tall trees. 446Hercules, a hardy hunter, hunted a hare in the Hampshire Hills. Hit him on the head with a hard, hard hammer and he howled horribly! 447
Franks fisher fishes on Friday for Franks Friday fresh fried fish-fest. by Steven Combs 448I saw a saw in Warsaw. Of all the saws I ever saw I never saw a saw that could saw, like the saw I saw in Warsaw. 449 Dick had a dog, the dog dug, the dog dug deep, how deep did Dicks dog dig? Dick had a duck, the duck dived, the duck dived deep, how deep did Dicks duck dive? Dicks duck dived as deep as Dicks dog dug! by Alexandra Hunt (11 years old) 450 Its a nice night for a white rice fight. 451 If a fella met a fella in a field of fitches Can a fella tell a fella where a fella itches? 452 I feel a feel a funny feel a funny feel feel I, If I feel a funny feel a funny feel feel I. 453 Never trust
a sloppy crust, a squally gust, ships that rust, or girls with lust. But if you must, you may trust to go bust, and back to dust, which serves you just. on board of a Victory Ship in the 1940s 454 A sad story about Nobody This is a story about four people named Everybody, Somebody, Anybody and Nobody.There was an important job to be done and Everybody was sure that Somebody would do it. Anybody could have done it, but Nobody did it. Somebody got angry about that, because it was Everybodys job. Everybody thought Anybody could do it, but Nobody realised that Everybody wouldnt do it. It ended up that Everybody blamed Somebody, when Nobody did, what Anybody could have done. 455 Mr Knott and Mr Watt on the Phone Hello? Whos calling? Watt. Whats your name? Watts my name. Yes, what is your name? My name is John Watt. John what? Yes. ... Ill call on you this afternoon. All right, are you Jones? No, Im Knott. Will you tell me your name, then? Will Knott.
Why not? My name is Knott. Not what? Not Watt. Knott. What? 456 Round brown bread the Indian bread "Roti" 457 grip glue, grip glue, grip glue, ... 458 Bobs pop-up blocker blocks Bobs pop-ups. 459 Chill, Shake, Serve, ... 460 M. R. Ducks M.R. not Ducks O. S. M. R. L. Ill B. M. R. Ducks! 461How much cash could a sasquatch stash if a sasquatch could stash cash? by Janet Cashman-Shipman and family 462 A cunning young canner from Canning Once observed to his granny,
"A canner can can a lot of things gran, But a canner cant can a can, can he?" 463 How many ducks could a duck duct-tape, if a duck could duct-tape ducks? 464 Bad dead bed-bugs bleed bug blood. by Mimi Routh 465 Upper roller, lower roller, upper roller, lower roller, upper roller, lower roller, ... 466Bill had a billboard, Bill also had a board bill. The billboard bored Bill so Bill sold the billboard to pay for the board bill. 467Washingtons wash woman washed Washingtons wash while Washingtons wife went west. 468 Faiths face cloth, Faiths face cloth, Faiths face cloth, ... by Monica Holmes-Lauder 469 Deer, deer, oh dear, oh dear, your career as a deer is over here no, no, oh no, although
your career as a skellytuns begun. The Roadkill Song 470 The sixth sick Sikhs sixth sheep is sick. 471 Click, clap, pluck, ... 472 Mister Twisters tongue twisters, ... 473 Hum-min-a, Hum-min-a, Hum-min-a, ... sometimes said by Jackie Gleason in "The Honeymooners" 474 Mud bug, mud bug, mud bug, ... 475Polish it in the corner. Polish it in the corner. Polish it in the corner. ... 476 I gratefully gazed at the gracefully grazing gazelles. 477 Really very weary, really very weary, really very weary, ... 478
is not butter."I Cant Believe Its Not Butter!" is a butter substitute produced by Becel/Flora/Promise, a subsidiary of Unilever. 485You name it, we claim it. If we cant get it, well send you to get it. If we cant send you to get it, forgit it. Whos got it, if we dont got it? from the 1960s 486If your Bob doesnt give our Bob that bob that your Bob owes our Bob, our Bob will give your Bob a bob in the eye. 487 V: Voilà! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a by-gonevexation, stands vivified and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin van- guarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition. [carves V into poster on wall] V: The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. [giggles] V: Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that its my very good honor to meet you and you may call me V.from the screenplay of the movie "V for Vendetta", at the beginning, when V meets Evie for the first time 488 chip shop chips 489 Velvet Revolver Velvet Revolver Velvet Revolver
... 490 Shine my city shoes! repeat really fast 491 Sniff Sesh! Sniff Sesh! Sniff Sesh! a dog sniffing a blanket 492The Knight said, "Hes", with niceties, "some nights a tease or nice at ease on nice settees". 493 How much snus could a moose on the loose use if a moose on the loose could use loose snus? 494 Black Rock Brain Lock 495 Which Witch snitched the Snitch Witch? Or did the Snitch Witch snitch the Witch? If the Snitch Witch snitched the Witch then which Witch did the Snitch Witch snitch? by Emily Green 496 A maid named Lady Marmalade made mainly lard and lemonade. Mlady lamely never made
a well-named, labelled marmalade. 497 Theodore Thistle threw three thorny thistles. How many thorny thistles did Theodore Thistle throw? 498Silly Sally Shouldnort shaved sheep she should show soon so selling sheep shaved showed she shouldnt show shaved sheep so soon. by James Norton 499 Cracker rapper, cracker rapper, cracker rapper, ... by Kazia Sarpola 500 Lenny Lou leopard led leprechauns leaping like lemmings. by Brian &