The session will cover the security risks and issues around the management and usage of privileged/interactive user remote access and will cover the following topics:
- Management of generic and shared accounts (and their users)
- Remote interactive access to critical systems (e.g. vendor support)
- Current typical jump server implementations and its security weakness
- Isolation, Monitoring and Control over interactive/privileged sessions
- Recommended design and implementation of jump servers
The session will cover the security issues and the proposed solutions.