Creating Research Objects
Ontology Engineering Group
• Go to https://github.com/dgarijo/Latex2RO
• Download the JAR in the executable_gui folder
– Click on view Raw to download.
• Open the –jar file. You will see this:
• Click on Load abstract from Latex file and select the
latex file of your paper.
• Insert authors (one per line)
• Now create a folder for your RO and click the
Generate Research Object button.
You are done!
• Your RO template will look like this:
• The web page created is a template of an RO annotated in
RDF-a. Now you should complete it with additional pointers to
the resources you have used.
• Example: Adding an input
• The more you annotate your RO, the easier it will be for
someone to reuse it!
Type of the annotated resource
(in this case ro:Resource)
Link to the URI of the resource
Annotated property (in this case we state
that the RO aggregates this URI)