1. *THE BIG MARINE MAMMALS THE DOLPHIN AND THE WHALE
2. CHARACTERISTICS PHYSICAL: GRAY BIG BODY LARG HAS TWO FLIPPERS HAS A FIN LONG NOSE HAS A TAIL
3.  SWIM VERY FAST JUMP AND LEAP  THEY COMMUNICATE EACH OTHER PLAY WITH PEOPLE  CATCH FISH
4. SWIM!! JUMP!! PLAY!! COMMUNICATE!!EAT FISH!!
5. I´M A MARINE MAMMAL.I FEED MY BABIES ON MILK, I´M NOTA FISH, I´M A WHALE,I LIVE IN THE WARM SEAS INDIFFERENT PART OF THE WORLD.I WEIGH FROM SIXTY TO FIVE HUNDREDS KILOS.MY FACE IS FRIENDLY AND I HAVE SMILING EYES.I LIVE DEEP DOWN BELOW,AMONG THE CORAL,I AM VERYINTELLIGENT, BUT I CAN´T SEE VERY WELL.SO TAKE CARE ME A LOT.
6. The blue whale is not a ferocious animal. It is a filter feeder,which means it eats plankton and krill (very small shrimp).Blue Whales breathe through a hole on the top of their bodycalled a blowhole. They can stay underwater for almost anhour.Blue whales live in every ocean of the world. The onlypredators that blue whales have are killer whales and humans.However, since 1966, humans have stopped hunting bluewhales because there are very few left. There are only about10,000 blue whales left. They are an endangered species.
7. BLUE WHALE KILLER WHALEThe largest animal that has They are large dolphins withever lived on the earth teeth. They are also called ‘orca’.The blue whales cry can be They can swim as fast as 50heard for hundreds of kilometers per hour.kilometers.Whales breathe through a Whales breathe through a hole onhole on the top of their the top of their body called abody called a blowhole. blowhole.Since 1966, humans have the whales are good for tourismstopped hunting blue whales for the country. People spend abecause there are very few lot of money to see killer whalesleft. There are only about in the wild.10,000 blue whales left.