1. A search engine is designed to search for information on the World Wide Web. A list of results (SERPs). The web pages, images, information and other types of files.
2. Spider, Indexer, Database, Algorithm. Find matching documents and display them according to relevance. Frequent updates to documents searched and ranking algorithm. Strive to produce “better”, more relevant results than competitors.
3. SEO provides a high ROI. SEO will help people to find your website SEO builds trust SEO helps build your brand SEO is a long-term strategy SEO attracts relevant traffic with high conversion potential SEO is cost effective SEO beats paid traffic Your SEO person is a „Secret Weapon‟
4. SEO is the process ofimproving the visibilityof a website or a webpage in a searchengines "natural," orun-paid, search results.
5. Identify target audience (research) Do on-page and off-page tasks to increase search engine rankings Track progress and adjust as necessary.
6. SEO has traditionally divided into two main categories. On-Page Optimization what can be done on the pages of the website itself. Off-Page Optimization what can be done elsewhere not in the page.
7. Content Optimization Keyword Optimization Title Optimization Meta Tags Optimization Important HTML Tags Link Optimization Image Optimization Site Map
9. Keyword Ranking Website Traffic Popularity among competitors Increase in "Share of Traffic" per keyword Increased Revenue per keyword Increase in Impressions Increase in Google Pagerank Lower dependence on Paid Search