• SAGE group PLC.
• Founded by David Goldman, Paul Muller and Graham Wylie in 1981 in
Newcastle- accounting software for small businesses.
• World's third-largest supplier of ERP software (behind Oracle and SAP).
• The largest supplier to small businesses, and has 6.1 million customers
• Global presence over 130 countries.
• Sage is a world-leading supplier of accounting and business management
software to start-up, small, and midsized businesses.
• Purpose – Helping customers to run business more efficiently by
automating their business processes.
• Covering areas of : accounting, customer relationship management, contact
management, human resources, warehouse management, and specialized
products for specific industries( Construction and real estate).
- Financial software - better cash flow management.
- CRM software - build profitable customer relationships
- HR and Payroll offerings being used to improve employee performance
and ensure legislative compliance
• Consumer Goods and Services
• Finance and Insurance
• Food and Beverage
• Hospitality and Entertainment
• Industrial Goods and Services
• Professional Services
• Real Estate
• Workplace Goods and Services
• Hard Goods Manufacturing
• Life Sciences
• Wholesale Distribution
Reason for choosing Sage ERP
• Streamline operation
- Support operations across multiple sites, companies, countries
- Get real-time control and visibility over all your activities
- Improve decision making and increase reactivity to your markets
- Communicate reliable and accurate information to multiple departments quickly with a single entry
- Eliminate multiple software applications
• Reduce cost
- Control expenses with an affordable price point for midsized businesses
- Minimize operating and maintenance costs with fully integrated, flexible applications
• Grow your business
- Maximize productivity with complete functionality to run your business over time
- Grow your business without growing IT staff and investment costs
- Adapt the system to your changing environment
• Improve business Insight
- Analyse business performance with aggregated data updated in real time
- Make better use of data company-wide with powerful and customizable analytic tools
- Instantly access up-to-the-minute reports across all business areas
- Quickly react to changing business conditions
• Enhance collaboration
- Develop relationships with external partners to improve productivity and responsiveness
- Provide access for external users to your system remotely via networks, websites or mobile devices
- Extend your business to new locations and connect to the existing system without additional infrastructure
- Confidently interface your business process management system with complementary or external applications
• Sage ERP X3 Benefits :1) Operational
• Rich functionality supporting all areas of your business
2 )Decision- oriented • Timely reports, relevant KPIs
• 360 degree view across business units, with integrated B.I
• Adaptable to your unique business processes
• For local and global operations
• Scalable up to thousands of users, on multiple platforms
• Easy to use, beyond core ERP users
• Connected to partners, suppliers and customers
• Accessible to Web and Mobile users
• Affordable and fast to implement
• Simple to maintain and adaptable with limited IT resources
• Proven ROI
• Sage CRM is a powerful, easy to use customer relationship
management solution that integrates directly with Sage Accpac ERP.
• With Sage CRM, you can automate your business processes to
synchronize sales, marketing, and customer care activities across your
organization, giving you complete business and customer
perspectives, anytime, anywhere.
• It integrates with other business applications through an intuitive
Web services interface, you can enhance your productivity even
• 7 Reasons Why Sage CRM v7 Is Right For You :
1. Full CRM feature-set – Sales, Marketing and Customer Service
2. Interactive Dashboard - Fully Customisable to How You Work
3. Rich Personalised User Experience
4. Fresh Look and Feel
5. Fast Implementation for Rapid ROI
6. Integration with Sage ERP Systems
7. Low Total Cost of Ownership
• Sales, marketing ,customer care, mobile solution,outlook integration.
• Real-time Customer Registration - Customers will be able to update their
details via the web store, including their login email and password.
• Real-time Product Pricing - Product pricing applicable to that logged-in user
• Real-time Stock Levels - When an order is placed, the stock levels are adjusted
automatically in Sage and the web site will always reflect the up-to-date stock
• Real-time Order Processing - The customer will view an invoice receipt
Marathon Brake Systems sought a powerful
inventory control solution with integrated CRM
capabilities to replace its older ERP application
Sage 300 ERP and Sage CRM deliver the feature set
and tools Marathon Brake Systems uses to fuel its
A straightforward migration path eased the
transition. Flexible tools allow tailoring to meet
unique business needs. Quick access to accurate
data improves service.
ABC Compounding was using an older
manufacturing application that lacked essential
tools such as planning, scheduling, and MRP.
Sage ERP X3 offers a comprehensive suite of
manufacturing, distribution, and financial modules
A rapid implementation helps speed overall ROI.
MRP automates the creation of work orders,
eliminating manual data entry. Access to data is
Citizen Bank - Outsourced payroll provider ADP
was inflexible and expensive, imposing deadlines
and stiff penalties for late submissions. With
employees in 17 separate locations, the bank
needed an enhanced electronic timekeeping
solution to minimize data entry tasks.
Sage Abra Suite gives the bank complete control
over payroll and HR functions. With UNITIME
electronic time clocks, employees clock in and out
from their PCs, and the resulting time entries are
transferred directly into Sage Abra Suite HRMS.
Payroll for over 200 is handled effectively in house,
according to the bank’s schedule. Employees can
access pay vouchers online, eliminating the cost of
printing or distributing paper vouchers. Citizens
Bank projects a full return on investment in under