Date of Birth: January 30, 1972
Address: Prosperity House, 41 Romain Roland Street, Pondicherry 605001, INDIA
Tel: +91 936 760 1218 E-mail : email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
With over 19 yrs of versatile experience from different industries, Sindhuja is today a
distinguished Sales Coach, Mentor and a Business Consultant.
Sindhuja is uniquely equipped to work with organizations to assess needs, identify strengths,
and design curricula that serve each client’s unique circumstance. Her approach works in
tandem to maintain brand equity and uphold the ideals and vision each company embraces.
With many available program designs, Sindhuja has a performance enhancement solution for
virtually every need.
She feels that when sales professionals obtain the appointments and make the calls, but don't
close the business, a company must make a change quickly. Sales training isn't about
"selling" someone on a product; it is about helping the person "buy" a solution that would
truly serve them.
Obstacle-free selling requires collaboration. When sales professionals understand they do not
sit across the table from the person they are selling to, but are actually sitting on the same
side of the table with their customer, collaboration takes hold. This is the missing mindset in
most sales approaches.
There are many training programs on Sales Training in class rooms. But the real test of all
these trainings is in the Market Place – where real time customers pose real time objections.
Her Sales Coaching Methodology goes out in the real market and assists the participants and
helps them find solutions.
Sindhuja teaches a Sales Performance through an easy-to-apply basic sales formula that is
built on TRUST. This adaptable program is performance-driven and can be utilized in any
industry, with any product or service. When followed and applied, sales professionals can
yield tremendous results in a remarkably short period of time.
Her customized approach utilizes a Pre-Skill Assessment tool that allows her to pinpoint your
organization's unique needs and aptitudes. With this information, she can further define areas
of opportunity and tailor the program to maximize results. Sindhuja’s Sales Coaching
connects with your current situation and creates the program that will take you where you
want to go.
Beyond stellar sales results, Sindhuja’s Sales Coaching offers an opportunity for you to build
rapport with prospects and customers, which translates into customers for life. Customers
created through trusted relationships can add significantly to the bottom line over time
through repeat business and referrals. These meaningful relationships also generate the
opportunity for you - and your company - to further elevate your reputation and position
within the marketplace.
Owner & Founder of Morphose – Training & Consulting
Chief Consultant with thinQ dynamiQ – A Training & Consulting
organization, based out of Mumbai (www.thinqdynamiq.com)
Practicing Corporate Trainer, Sales Coach & Mentor
Trained with Network TwentyOne - Ada, Michigan, USA (A leading
Training & Development Organization focused on Personal,
Entrepreneurial and Financial growth of individuals). Also pursuing a
Leadership development Program from Network TwentyOne
Graduate in Commerce from University of Delhi, New Delhi, India - 1992
Honours Diploma in Systems Management from National Institute of
Information Technology, NIIT, Chandigarh, India.
Certified Quality Lead Auditor for Quality Management Systems (QMS)
from SPi, Manila
Enterpreneur – Established and currently runs two businesses ventures
Has clients from various global cultural backgrounds
Has International Exposure with Professional Travel and Projects to
Europe, U.S, South East Asia and Africa.
Over 7 years of Corporate Training & Business Consulting Experience
12 years of Global Management Experience
Training & Consulting Services to Corporates, Institutions and Individuals in India.
Her Areas of Specialization include -
Advanced Age Selling Skills
Client Servicing & Account Management
Financial Intelligence in 21st Century
Marketing Strategy Development
Internal Process Development & Improvement
Some of her clients:
Vodafone, Chennai, India (Store Marketing Plan)
Lenovo, Pondicherry, India (Goal Setting Training)
ICICI Bank, Pondicherry, India (Nutrition & Wellness Program)
Citibank. Pondicherry, India (Skin Care & Nutrition Program)
Cooper Bussmann, Pondicherry, India (Personality Development
program for Managers & Supervisors)
Sony Center (Client Servicing & Sales Consulting)
Shasun Chemicals, Pondicherry, India (Team Management Training)
Whirlpool India, Pondicherry, India (Team, Positive Thinking, Time
Mgt, Work-Life Balance Trainings)
Residency Group of Hotels, Pondicherry, India (Sales Coaching,
Personality Types Training)
Creart -Boutique & Café (Launch Marketing Plan)
Hotel Sunway GRT Grand, Pondicherry, India (Phone & Face to Face
Hotel Atithi, Aitken Spence Hotels & Resorts, Srilanka (Launch
Sri Manakula Vinayagar Engineering College, Pondicherry, India
(Campus placement Training)
Been associated with different industries including Hospitality, Travel, IT, BPO,
E-Commerce, Legal & Immigration, Publishing Services, Training & Consulting.
Areas of her Expertise
Client Relationship Management
Human Resource Management
Excellent Communication and Interpersonal Skills
Understanding of People at all Levels and the Management Vision
Quick Learner and Flexible to work in any Environment
Good Analytical, Administrative and Managerial skills
Understanding of Processes in line with ISO Standards
True Service, Customer Satisfaction, Quality & Metrics focused
SPi, Pondicherry, INDIA
Sr. Manager – Quality & Projects
• Managed a team of Project Coordinators who interact with publisher
contacts out of US and UK.
• Management Representative for Quality for Spi Books Team.
• Work with different functions to seek process improvements and update
the QMS subsequently.
• Metrics Orientation and Interaction with corporate quality team on
Continous improvement program
• Created an Escalation Management & Metrics Management System for
Sapient Corporation Inc, Cambridge, MA, USA
Sr. Immigration Associate (Legal)
• Manage and control all visa, immigration processes for staff travel to US
• Strategize & build processes, train staff to reduce turnaround time for
• Co-ordination with Legal bodies and Embassies
• Spearhead the People Movement policies to ensure clarity of
entitlements for people moving from one country to another
The Times of India, New Delhi
Manager - Customer Care (Times Internet Division)
• Manage and control customer queries & feedback.
• Strategize, Train & Set up outsource activities for customer care
• Manage order-booking system on phone using outsourced call centres
for various projects.
• Spearheading new initiatives & innovations for business development in
coordination with TOI approved call centre.
• Successfully conceptualized & set up outsourced call center & email
management for customer care issues.
Consulate General of India, Durban, South Africa
Assistant to Consul General & Trade Commissioner
• Development of business via international events, trade exhibitions and
bilateral cooperation between India & South Africa
• Explore and organize network of possible business and trade
investments between both the countries
• Regular Consular activities for visa and immigration services
• Human Resource & Administrative management of local non diplomatic
Harvey World Travels, Durban, South Africa
Sr. Manager - Tours and Administration
• Developed and Implemented special Tours for Indians and South
• Organized Golf Tours in India for South Africans.
• Worked with the Department of Tourism, Kwa-Zulu Natal for promotion
of their of South African tour destinations
Daksh E-Services Private Limited, Gurgaon, India
Manager – Operations
• Recruitment, Selection, Induction and Training for new employees
during the inception of the company.
• Planned & Operated the transition of the complete process of Amazon
Management from Seattle, Washington, USA to India.
• Competency mapping & manpower planning.
• Managing 200+ employees engaged on Amazon.com, Amazon.uk and
Internet projects consisting of 5-7 team leaders & Quality editors on
• Maintaining all personnel and HR activities for the complete shift
• Employee development, appraisal, performance evaluation and Team
• Design motivational activities & disciplinary actions.
• Sole operational interface between India Centre & clients & translate
their core business values into everyday operational practices.
• Designed & implemented motivational programs like "Hall of Fame"
award during peak season (Dec 2000) to maintain consistent level of
quality & quantity.
Infovision, New Delhi, India
RESC Manager for Microsoft India
• Reporting to Vendor Mgr, MS India, Program Manager (MCP) & MS
• Regional Management for Indian Sub Continent for Microsoft Education
• Responsible for setting up the call centre fro RESC - Microsoft in India.
• Managed a team of 5 customer service representatives and Trained
them on the RESC systems
• Management of customer response & resolution time of 48 hrs. Conduct
• Smoothened process of escalations and reverts of vendors.
• Improved processes involved to close issues in least time and reduce
• Department received maximum "Thank You" mails ever received by
ITC Limited, New Delhi, India
Travel House Ltd is a subsidiary of ITC Group Ltd Group. Worked exclusively for
outbound tours department - ITC holidays.
• Responsible for Sales, Promotions & Market Research.
• Sales of Holiday Packages to FITs & Groups.
• Organizing all travel requirements including air ticketing, Visa, Forex,
Hotel and transportation.
• Conducted & organized departure of maximum passengers for the
Sharjah Cricket Cup in UAE in Dec 1997 in comparison to any other
• Operated and escorted 70 passengers to Kathmandu, Nepal.
Hotel Intercontinental, New Delhi, India
Senior Sales Executive
• Ensuring maintenance of Sales Network of Corporates, Embassies & UN
• Formulation of Local Sales & Marketing Policies
• Organized conferences, events & banquet functions for clients
• Forecasting Sales & Budgeting
• Conducting Market Surveys & Analysis to identify low & high potential
Sindhuja believes: “Big things happen, when you do the little things right!”