IND-2012-133 SBS Basai Bhopal Singh -Help Widows Gain Self Respect
Our story of Change fromSatya Bharti School, Basai Bhopal, Alwar, Rajasthan, Bharti Foundation The change we plan to bring about in the community: To help widow’s to regain their self respects
IntroductionBharti Foundation Satya Bharti School Program • The Satya Bharti School Program is the flagship• Bharti Foundation is the program of Bharti Foundation. • It aims to deliver free quality education to philanthropic arm of Bharti underprivileged children, with special focus on the girl Group Companies. child across rural India. • The program goal is to establish 500 Primary and 50• The Foundation aims to help Senior Schools reaching out to over 200,000 students • The promise of this large scale program, through its underprivileged children and operation, is to create a replicable, scalable and holistic model of quality education in rural India young people of our country • Present Operational Status: realize their potential. • Number of Schools Operational:256 • States of Operation: Punjab, Haryana, Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh, West Bengal & Tamil Nadu • Number of Students Enrolled: Over 38,000
Geographical Location:• Basai bhopal Singh is located at 20 km from NH-8 and District office of Bharti Foundation.• With a total population of 1872 In 803 No. of households.
- Dominant Caste in Village is Rajput. - Women dressing style is Ghagra & Odhni.• Cultural Background: – Majority of the population belongs to Hindu community .They followed Hindu rituals and traditions.
• 1.Community people hate widow womens.• 2.condition of widow in this society are very miserable and pathetic.• 3. Society ignore them & not provide any social freedom. All are helpless and unable survive there life.• 4.They are not familiar about any scheme provided by government for widows.• We felt it is very cruel behavior of society..
• ‘We should help widows to regain their self respect and support them morally and economically.• Aware the community people about benefits given to widow from different scheme provided by Government.• Make the community aware towards their social responsibility for widow’s respect & her developments.
• Organised a meeting with community people to make them understand about the initiative of Satya Bharti School.• Organised the rally against the identified issue.• Make them aware about benefits of Government schime.• Door to door counseling and discussion with villagers• Conducted Street play, sang motivational songs, slogans with prepared ply cards, poster and banners.
• Community people have understood the problems of widows & they are realized her situation. Community peoples are ready to help the widows• Community members involved and contributed their efforts to getting benefit scheme provided by government.• All of the participants in our joy for giving campaign have signed on the common memorandum and took oath to help and support to widows in their society.
Work done bypanchayat topromote widowconditions &scheme providedby sarpanc &govt.
Upsarpanch giving appreciation letter to our Ht
• Understand the felt need of community and work on it which gives new learning to them .• Children feel proud to be a part of this campaign and become change agents in the community.• Staff members gained the confidence to deal with community problems which is totally different from daily class room teaching.• They are curious to do such activity in near future and willing to do something different from their daily routine work.
• Community members: - ”Aaj hamare bachho ne ankhe khol di, hum apne gaon me rahrahe vidbao ke saat galat kar rahe the. Aaj se hum apne gharo main rah rahe vidbao ka samman karenge aur dusre logo ko bhi samjhayenge.” -Bijendra Singh Upsarpanch• Teachers: - ”Hame gaon main ye change lane ke liye, bahut mehnat karna padi. Aur aaj hame ye dekh ke khushi milti hai ki log vidbao ka unka huk dilane me madat kar rahe hai or unko samman v mil raha hai.” - Rajaram Yadav HT, Basai Bhopal
• Periodic and timely follow-up through: - Door to door visit. - Parents Teacher Meeting. - Individual data keeping.• Regular counseling to every stake holders. - Students. - Parents. - Community members. - Community key persons.• Trying to impart knowledge on making: - Sarpanc provide govt. scheme. - also aware government provided scheme.
Name of Mentor Teacher: Raja Ram Yadav, Nidhi Sharma, Anita & Nisham No. of# State District School Students Name of Student Class Participating SBGUPS BASAI 10 Sapna Chauhan VIII Khushbu VIII Neha-1 Sharma VIII Deepa VIII Uma VIII Rajasthan Alwar Neha-2 Sharma VIII Gyatri VII Pinki VII Kalpana VI Chaya Sharma VI
Gostou de algum slide específico?
Recortar slides é uma maneira fácil de colecionar informações para acessar mais tarde.